• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people over the age of 12 who still don't know the difference between a news article and an op-ed?

also the headline literally says "for now." And it was published February 1.

There are people over the age of 12 who still don't know the difference between a news article and an op-ed?

Well aware of the difference, chief, but thanks for asking.

Just pointing out the comical hypocrisy of WaPo calling out other media outlets for not taking the corona threat seriously when printing the above info regardless of whether it's spun as an "op-ed" instead of an "article".

I also wear board shorts and SSBD's pretty much from April-September unless I'm going out downtown or working.

Huh??? I left my lib decoder ring at home.

And who gives a shit whether the WaPo actually did the research or not... they printed it and posted electronically.

It's an airplane. People are wearing pajamas. You can wear shorts and be better dressed than half of the passengers. I would point out that it is sometimes cold on an airplane or you might be traveling someplace that might be cold or rainy so you might not want to wear shorts for those reasons. Also you look like an idiot with a chicken pox blanket over your bare legs on a 90 minute flight.

Well aware of the difference, chief, but thanks for asking.

Just pointing out the comical hypocrisy of WaPo calling out other media outlets for not taking the corona threat seriously when printing the above info regardless of whether it's spun as an "op-ed" instead of an "article".

So...you don’t know.

So... you agree all of the pissing and moaning over the Tom Cotton op-ed in the NYT was overblown and ridiculous?

After all... it was just an op-ed and not an article, amirite?

So... you agree all of the pissing and moaning over the Tom Cotton op-ed in the NYT was overblown and ridiculous?

As long as your here and speaking about past erroneous publications... any updates to the analysis on whether the lock downs worked? How are things going in Florida the state that made the biggest show of reopening its economy at the beginning of May?

It's an airplane. People are wearing pajamas. You can wear shorts and be better dressed than half of the passengers. I would point out that it is sometimes cold on an airplane or you might be traveling someplace that might be cold or rainy so you might not want to wear shorts for those reasons. Also you look like an idiot with a chicken pox blanket over your bare legs on a 90 minute flight.

meh, im trolling but pre covid I flew domestically two or three times a month and people just look so shitty. Such a high priority on personal comfort with the fucking shorts and the giant water and the flip flops and blah blah get over yourself, I don;t want to see your crusty feet and cellulite thighs while I fly/eat/work. have some dignity and yes, the term "short pants" is infantile that's the joke tiger you dullard

meh, im trolling but pre covid I flew domestically two or three times a month and people just look so shitty. Such a high priority on personal comfort with the fucking shorts and the giant water and the flip flops and blah blah get over yourself, I don;t want to see your crusty feet and cellulite thighs while I fly/eat/work. have some dignity and yes, the term "short pants" is infantile that's the joke tiger you dullard

Or maybe you shouldn't let the small things bother you and get over yourself. IDK could go either way there.

The opinions is US Senators absolutely matter dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back