• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just work in a hospital so you can wear scrubs and a t-shirt every day. Working for me.

I've been shirtless and in flip flops for three months. Putting on slacks and a collared shirt is going to kill me when quarantine ends.

It's ok guys Rand Paul says we just need more optimism to beat this thing, not experts with their government central planning.

(Insert graph of US optimism results vs Euro expert central planner results here)

Ah yes, Rand Paul, who got tested for coronavirus (at a time when testing in the US was scarce) and then continued to socialize with colleagues until the test came back positive.

Wouldn't Stupid be at the top or off the charts?

The first rise in case can be attributed to not knowing about the virus, how it spreads and how to prevent it, i.e., we were naive. The second rise in case load is because we are basically ignoring everything we’ve learned thus far and are being stupid.

Why are the protesters assholes? Are you a racist, w&b?

defa2dd2-389d-40f5-a7a8-0be1437453fd.jpg

It's ok guys Rand Paul says we just need more optimism to beat this thing, not experts with their government central planning.

(Insert graph of US optimism results vs Euro expert central planner results here)

This is flatly disingenuous. Paul was speaking specifically about opening schools and transmission rates among children.

Europe opened schools even before the virus was contained. But don't let facts get in the way here, good job.

This is flatly disingenuous. Paul was speaking specifically about opening schools and transmission rates among children.

Europe opened schools even before the virus was contained. But don't let facts get in the way here, good job.

"While the United States currently has about 120 confirmed daily cases for every 1 million people, here are the numbers of cases in each of those countries per million when they reopened schools:

Austria: 6
Belgium: 25
Denmark: 35
France: 15
Germany: 33
Netherlands: 17"

From: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...sade-against-anthony-fauci-take-curious-turn/

Take-away: Rand Paul, still an ignorant asshole.

Euro schools must be only children, no adults. Like that old Star Trek episode "Miri".

Europe? You really want to hang your hat on a continent, in its entirety, opening schools. LOL.

Already addressed in post 6682 guy.

Lulz - Your anecdote on all of the protesters wearing masks at each protest you attended was cute.

So I guess it's settled... the spikes in # of positive cases in CA can all be attributed to the white supremacist nazis going to the beaches in FL.

All is well. Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

The Corona Truthers on here are a good reminder of why we are the world leaders in stupidity, cases, and deaths.

That picture that's supposed to be "evidence" of protests spreading COVID19 shows attendees wearing a mask, even if one that I can see has it pulled down.

"While the United States currently has about 120 confirmed daily cases for every 1 million people, here are the numbers of cases in each of those countries per million when they reopened schools:

Austria: 6
Belgium: 25
Denmark: 35
France: 15
Germany: 33
Netherlands: 17"

From: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...sade-against-anthony-fauci-take-curious-turn/

Take-away: Rand Paul, still an ignorant asshole.

Transmission rates from children to adults or adults to children are non almost non existent. Let the teachers wear masks and socially distance from each other.

col anus playing both lloyd and harry in the dumb and dumber reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back