• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone isn't going to like this.

Outrageous, but not surprising. Not just Trump, but a good many conservatives have made it abundantly clear that they don't regard Democrats - and especially liberals and progressives - as fellow worthwhile citizens. They're the domestic enemy that must be destroyed, and aren't "Real Americans." If they die, who cares? Good riddance, liberal scum!

Outrageous, but not surprising. Not just Trump, but a good many conservatives have made it abundantly clear that they don't regard Democrats - and especially liberals and progressives - as fellow worthwhile citizens. They're the domestic enemy that must be destroyed, and aren't "Real Americans." If they die, who cares? Good riddance, liberal scum!

We've known this for years around here. Reagan didn't care about AIDS because (at first) it was a bunch of gay guys. Mental health funding, support for veterans, education, water in Michigan and other towns, - they don't give two shits about any of those causes because they affect poors who vote dem. The solution is for those citizens to get more money for themselves by opening a business like they did, or working in finance or something

From what I can tell, Jared Kushner may be the worst American to ever walk among us. He is the de facto POTUS on most major issues, and he is incompetent and devoid of a soul.

Can anyone defend this little demon?

From what I can tell, Jared Kushner may be the worst American to ever walk among us. He is the de facto POTUS on most major issues, and he is incompetent and devoid of a soul.

What's crazy is that as bad as Kushner is, Stephen Miller still exists.

Miller is the evil racist monkey in Trump's ear telling him what to say, but Kushner is the one pulling the actual levers and banging the boss's daughter and has kids with her. Miller can be eliminated if necessary, Jared is permanently in the family and has the blood of 10s of thousands on his hands already.

guess I don't know as much about Kush, but is he a ethnonationalist like Miller?

he's the money laundering crony capitalist in charge of lining the coffers with taxpayer money while they die of disease he was supposed be in charge of protecting them from, among other things

<col anus takes deep breath>

"Hold my beer..."

just trying to say that the competent white supremacist senior advisor is probably a bigger threat to whatever image of America liberalism has left than the incompetent crony capitalist tasked with peace in the middle east and curing coronavirus. that's all.

also I thought Pence was the point for COVID? when did it become Kushner?

Pence is just the hollow statue they wheel out to give whatever con they’re working the appearance of effort. Like the “men at work” sign on an empty highway construction project where the mobsters got the contracts to over bill the govt.

That’s a good way to put it. This week’s Pod Save America made some good points about Pence. He serves no real purpose now. Trump owns white evangelicals. Pence’s veneer of legitimacy means nothing to Trump supporters who are already sold. So why not blame his leadership of the Coronavirus Task Force and move on to Nikki Haley or Tim Scott?

The main reason I can think of is doing so would force them to improve the situation in some significant way and they can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back