• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm in healthcare here in Ohio. Last few months have been nightmarish. AMA.

We require posting full degrees, licensing, and cv per Colonel Angus’s requirements. If you happen to also run a holistic healing blog disregard all other credentials and link to said blog.

We require posting full degrees, licensing, and cv per Colonel Angus’s requirements. If you happen to also run a holistic healing blog disregard all other credentials and link to said blog.

I'll get right on that. Also, not a holistic health quack.

If I see one more large Group partying in their homes, boats, beaches or wherever else these idiots are doing it without masks, social distancing, etc. I think I’m going to shit.
You Guys are much smarter than I and seem very willing to place blame where blame is do; how in God’s name do we stop this shit? This virus is out of control and there’s no end in sight. Suggestions, please!!

If I see one more large Group partying in their homes, boats, beaches or wherever else these idiots are doing it without masks, social distancing, etc. I think I’m going to shit.
You Guys are much smarter than I and seem very willing to place blame where blame is do; how in God’s name do we stop this shit? This virus is out of control and there’s no end in sight. Suggestions, please!!

Don't vote for or carry water for a fucking narcissistic moron for president again?

You live in South Carolina

please note: protesters, rioters, arsonists, and looters are exempt from wearing masks. that's important

Additionally, far more protesters, and even far smaller rioters, were more likely to wear masks than your comrades at trump ralleys. Not that many people are showing up to those anymore. Racist shitbags.

please note: protesters, rioters, arsonists, and looters are exempt from wearing masks. that's important

a much higher % of the protesters were wearing masks than those people at the local Cracker Barrel. that's important

Additionally, far more protesters, and even far smaller rioters, were more likely to wear masks than your comrades at trump ralleys

Yep. And I'll add most of the "reopen (insert state) !!!" protesters did not wear masks either because they are Trumpers. Sailor is way off, of course.

Pop, the only way to stop this madness is vote out Trump and anyone who enables him. You could set a good example in your community by voting against him and the GOP senators/reps who have enabled this bullshit (if you actually talk about it with your friends). He'll still win SC, but you can have a clear conscience.

Yep. And I'll add most of the "reopen (insert state) !!!" protesters did not wear masks either because they are Trumpers. Sailor is way off, of course.

Pop, the only way to stop this madness is vote out Trump and anyone who enables him. You could set a good example in your community by voting against him and the GOP senators/reps who have enabled this bullshit (if you actually talk about it with your friends). He'll still win SC, but you can have a clear conscience.

Ok, I'll bite.

Day 1 of Biden. How is he going to get the assholes on the beaches, in their homes hosting mass parties, and idiots like I saw in the post office yesterday who laughed when people asked him where was his mask, in line?

Ok, I'll bite.

Day 1 of Biden. How is he going to get the assholes on the beaches, in their homes hosting mass parties, and idiots like I saw in the post office yesterday who laughed when people asked him where was his mask, in line?

well you probably won't have to worry too much about the beaches on January 20

Ok, I'll bite.

It is a good question, as the cat may be out of the bag on this one. The republicans made this public health crisis a political issue. People may feel angry about losing the election (Trump losing) and what to protest by expressing their freedom in even more aggressive ways. Any efforts to counter that will likely be met with angry resistance. At least I think you will see more support and leadership from our public health officials to counter the spread. So, the assholes will continue to be assholes, but we might be able to mitigate their impact better with a coordinated federal response.

Boat hoes>DeacsPop health

Ok, I'll bite.

How many people does a party make for you? You cool under 10?

Also, young people are less likely to have or be a part of traditional families. For a lot of young people their close friends and group become their "family", you wouldn't judge someone for spending time with family, don't hate on young people spending time with people that they are close with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back