• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention he will die because Biden had a COVID dart gun in his sleeve that he shot at Trump when the Nancy Pelosi told him to through his earpiece.

lol good call

But I mean this here is the problem. There's a 99.5% chance Trump will be fine within a week. Then he's gonna be able to say he's right and why the fuck are we shutting down the economy for this.

Odds are, trump getting the coronavirus is really really bad for dems. Just like the flu.

Trump has other risk factors (age, weight) that put him at a >>>>>> .5% mortality (or whatever the rate is).

But I mean this here is the problem. There's a 99.5% chance Trump will be fine within a week. Then he's gonna be able to say he's right and why the fuck are we shutting down the economy for this.

Odds are, trump getting the coronavirus is really really bad for dems. Just like the flu.

Once he recovers, cant wait for him to officially market the Trump Bleach Injector.... guaranteed to cure Covid-19.

He just has to survive until November 3rd and then it'll just disappear on its own

Trump has other risk factors (age, weight) that put him at a >>>>>> .5% mortality (or whatever the rate is).

It’s still around 90% or so.

I’m glad the country did all that amateur research on the 25th Amendment last year.

Should we start a separate thread for this? There are many issues beyond the Rona.

Yeah, I don't think he has it. Excuse to get out of debates, garner sympathy, and come out saying I'm your strong dumb God,
worship me.

Also, it fake exposes Biden, so he may have to shut it down for a bit.

Last edited:

I’ve had this fear in the back of my mind for months. That he’d get it, be totally asymptomatic and come back after two weeks like “what is the big deal?” His response to the pandemic would be even worse than it already has been.

My own algorithm for processing bullshit Trump says is
1) It's a lie
2) Look for evidence it's not a lie

My first instinct is to also believe this is BS but on the other hand, these people don't have the competence to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude. So I ultimately end up at Trump having 'rona is legit.

It’s still around 90% or so.

I’m glad the country did all that amateur research on the 25th Amendment last year.

Should we start a separate thread for this? There are many issues beyond the Rona.

Tag: let ph start all threads

Agree

There is nothing positive from the death of the President.

Disagree, a cult of a personality dies when their leader dies.

The best thing that could happen to this country would be for the chief COVID denier to die from the disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back