• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m onboard with he doesn’t have it and just needs an excuse to spend more time watching Fox News and tweeting.

I believe he thinks getting Covid would make him look weak, and I don’t think he signs on for any storyline that makes him look weak.

Yeah that’s probably the other flip side. It’s also a reminder to everyone that Covid is still out there, regardless of what happens from this point forward. The fact he and those around him are tested everyday and still caught it is another blow to the narrative as cases pick back up as the weather cools. I think he will end up fine because he is tested every day and will get the advanced medical care you normally would receive a week into your infection instead at day 1.

First neg rep I've given in a long while. Look at yourself, man.

"I hope ______ dies." It's just not a good look.

People die man. Especially those in their 70’s.

Trump has lived a full life of fraud, sexual assault and being a massive dickhead.

He’s outlived the average life expectancy for an American male. He can go.

Also Trump is maybe 2-3 large scale events away from becoming a full blown fascist authoritarian leader with enough military and resources to destroy the entire world. History would smile on him dying before that became a reality.

Probably the best thing that could happen here is that Trump gets really sick for about 2-3 weeks then recovers and finally starts taking this fucking thing seriously.

The guy who makes constant gay and “your momma” jokes telling someone else that their post isn’t a good look

It's pretty gay that you can't tell the difference between a joke and someone sincerely wishing death on another human. Your momma should have handed down her sense of humor; she was as adept at taking a joke as she was taking a dick.

Just shows you’re a hypocrite because you make fun of other people for being too sensitive.

How’s this for your delicate little ears. It would be a net positive for the country if Trump died.

Donkey Deac Doug is still really beat up about Hitler offing himself

If someone’s death would lead to a greater good for most people... is it morally wrong to root for their death?

Going to need a ruling on this one. If you paid $250K for a philosophy degree, this is your time!

But I mean this here is the problem. There's a 99.5% chance Trump will be fine within a week. Then he's gonna be able to say he's right and why the fuck are we shutting down the economy for this.

Odds are, trump getting the coronavirus is really really bad for dems. Just like the flu.

I'm not so sure that's the case. Polls have been showing that Trump's coronavirus response has been a weakness for him all through the campaign, which is why Biden and other Democrats keep talking about it. Trump and Melania getting it is only going to refocus attention on just how bad his response has been, as well as his stupid comments about masks and attempts to downplay it. Even if he recovers fairly quickly and comes out bragging, I don't think it's a good look to anyone beyond his base, and they were going to vote for him anyway.

Next

If someone’s death would lead to a greater good for most people... is it morally wrong to root for their death?

Going to need a ruling on this one. If you paid $250K for a philosophy degree, this is your time!

i mean, how certain are you of the 'greater good' result? just because you kill hitler doesn't mean fascism fails to take hold in Germany. Or perhaps the soviet union becomes a behemoth in a world with a weak UK and still isolationist US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back