• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice the trolley dilemma.

Scenario A there is a trolley moving down the tracks headed for a group of trapped people consisting of Donkey Doug, ITC, MDMH, Brasky, and Mako, you can divert the trolley and on the other track is a trapped Trump, what do you do?

Scenario B there is a trolley moving down the tracks headed for a group of trapped people consisting of Trump, ITC, MDMH, Brasky, and Mako, you can divert the trolley and on the other track is a trapped Donkey Doug, what do you do?

YQZoBr5.png

Just so nobody catches feels, it's a joke.

How’d he not give it to Biden 2 days ago at the debates?

They were never in super close contact, no shaking hands, etc... Also Trump isn't necessarily the spreader in this scenario until about Thursday, before that its Hicks.

Nice the trolley dilemma.

Scenario A there is a trolley moving down the tracks headed for a group of trapped people consisting of Donkey Doug, ITC, MDMH, Brasky, and Mako, you can divert the trolley and on the other track is a trapped Trump, what do you do?

Scenario B there is a trolley moving down the tracks headed for a group of trapped people consisting of Trump, ITC, MDMH, Brasky, and Mako, you can divert the trolley and on the other track is a trapped Donkey Doug, what do you do?

Scenario A sounds like one hell of a party trolley, bro.

curious how knight felt about bin Laden's death

I was just talking about this earlier this morning. I was saddened by the jubilance. I made posts on this board that expressed that.

I thought a better reaction to his death would have been, "what are the events/experiences that created a monster like Bin Laden" and "let's reflect upon how choosing to kill/assassinate a monster and being jubilant about it makes us more like him than less like him."

Was he a monster that should have been killed? Yes. Would I ever sit there and say, "I wish Bin Laden was dead"? No.

Hell, I submitted three applications to the military shortly after his death. I wanted to be part of the effort to fight assholes like that.

20 January We have it under control
26 February It’s going to disappear
10 March It will go away
29 April It’s gonna be gone
11 May We have prevailed
17 June It’s fading away
19 July I’ll be right eventually
07 Sept Rounding the corner
02 Oct I tested positive for Covid-19

I was just talking about this earlier this morning. I was saddened by the jubilance. I made posts on this board that expressed that.

I thought a better reaction to his death would have been, "what are the events/experiences that created a monster like Bin Laden" and "let's reflect upon how choosing to kill/assassinate a monster and being jubilant about it makes us more like him than less like him."

Was he a monster that should have been killed? Yes. Would I ever sit there and say, "I wish Bin Laden was dead"? No.

Hell, I submitted three applications to the military shortly after his death. I wanted to be part of the effort to fight assholes like that.

Da Fuq?

dude, you have made your bed on this board as the annoying ass 8th grade sense of humor dude who doesn't know when to turn it off. You can't really post philosophical shit now and expect people to take you seriously.

Doomsday planes, I mean I don't know about anyone else, with the exception of maybe Donkey Doug, but I don't want to go out because something happens to that horrible shit stain of a human.

That's not the right link but I did read about what you're talking about. This (the "doomsday planes in flight") is what sealed the deal for me that Trump's not faking.

My wife's comment about it was "hoax or not, the perceived threat is there."

Definitely my favorite current board meme, so don't ever say that colonel dumbass has never contributed anything to the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back