• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
b5d350fb0a84d5ba727c886dee1f27b6.jpg

ummmm, I read like a bit ago that he'd only go to Walter Reed if he needed to be intubated, as they can do most things from the white house

(CNN)President Donald Trump will be taken to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and remain there for several days, according to the White House.

Interesting that Trump has not tweeted or retweeted anything since the tweet announcing he and his wife have tested positive for Covid. And I'm not sure he even wrote that tweet.

Wouldn't want the market to drop or for people to panic. Best to just let them speculate after he's spent the last 4 years tweeting up a storm every time he's had a bowel movement.

Would be a good time to track Pub senators' trading trends.

The “several days” sticks out to me. You gotta believe the White House has a full medical setup for flu symptoms - no way in hell that Trump, a high maintenance germaphobe, would just volunteer to stay in a hospital for an extended period of time with only mild symptoms.

No doubt. It’s hard to spin this as anything except hospitalization for COVID.

The “several days” sticks out to me. You gotta believe the White House has a full medical setup for flu symptoms - no way in hell that Trump, a high maintenance germaphobe, would just volunteer to stay in a hospital for an extended period of time with only mild symptoms.

Does it? From what little I know about the White House -- it's not very large and it's mostly office space.

From: http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/floor0/doctors-office.htm
Because of the importance of the health of the president and his staff, offices and two examination rooms are provided for a White House medical doctor. The doctor's reception room is about 12 feet square. The doctor's office is about 14 1/2 feet by 12 feet. The exam rooms are 8 by 12 and 13 by 12.

So now it's being reported by Chris Wallace that Trump arrived too late for the debate to give him a COVID test and they relied on the honor system. The honor system...with Trump.

yeah good point, they did it after market hours, and Trump is all about optics. The optics don't look good for him to be in the hospital for 3 days. Must be bad. I guess he'll be on video getting aboard marine one

Does it? From what little I know about the White House -- it's not very large and it's mostly office space.

From: http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/floor0/doctors-office.htm

lol I don’t know, I think there are a probably a lot of spaces and features about the White House that aren’t prominently documented. We all know there’s a huge underground bunker, but none of us actually know what it looks like. It’s not far fetched to believe the White House also has a ventilator, vital monitors, and an IV setup.

So now it's being reported by Chris Wallace that Trump arrived too late for the debate to give him a COVID test and they relied on the honor system. The honor system...with Trump.

Keeps getting worse. The debate was a shit show all around. Didn’t test Trump. Didn’t demand his people wear mask. These are easy things to do.

so if he has to be put on a ventilator or dies then did he not have enough strength and conviction for America or

Much like those 207K Americans who didn’t have enough strength and conviction either.

Who volunteers to get on that helicopter?

He could be in an exclusive club of people who died from a fake disease!

What do you mean could be, Trump is dead, clearly a body double, killed and replaced by the deep state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back