• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.8%? Numbers from a week ago had it at 3.4% but it seems that the total number of cases are underreported (and in America well underreported since we can’t get tests mass produced somehow even though the rest of the world has).

Worldwide deaths are underreported from the looks of things. Iran kept its death count well under wraps until satellite images of mass graves were released. I am assuming China is also underreporting. Not to mention how many deaths are currently being attributed to something else that are actually COVID-19.

Based on previous research I had done that related to the NC court system, that means a lot of people are going to be sitting in jail without being able to pay bail despite not being convicted of a crime. Sad days.

AT least in Guilford County, all visitors are banned from the jail. Attorneys have to be tested before entering

Even if it's as low as .8 %, it's 8 times as high as the regular flu and that's assuming the death rates are being honestly reported. There could also be people dying and not being reported as pertaining to this virus.

Even if it's as low as .8 %, it's 8 times as high as the regular flu and that's assuming the death rates are being honestly reported. There could also be people dying and not being reported as pertaining to this virus.

Right and to the H1N1 if it’s “only” .8% that’s still 40 times more deadly than H1N1. So let’s cut the shit on yet another false equivalency from the “moderates” (right)

I'm only 10 years removed, and I'm trying to remember what it would have taken for me NOT to go to, say, a punch party in college. Those things are petri dishes in the best of times.

Based on previous research I had done that related to the NC court system, that means a lot of people are going to be sitting in jail without being able to pay bail despite not being convicted of a crime. Sad days.

Chief Justice said that bond/bail hearings would continue, as would DV cases and special proceedings.

At 3 PM EDT, Trump is going to call a national emergency regarding Covid-19.

Is he going to use this as an excuse to cancel or severely limit the election? I wouldn't put it past him. Remember how he mused wistfully when Chnia's Xi changed their constitution to allow to rule for life.

Maybe this pandemic was a conspiracy- to keep Trump in the WH forever.

If he uses it to postpone elections there will be riots. I wouldn’t put it past him but i don’t expect that to be the case as of right now.

Oh I agree. 8% and you need to brush up on your reading of The Stand.

Trump likely has COVID-19. Not only did the aide to the Brazilian president test positive for it, so now has the Brazilian president. Both were with Trump at Mar-a-Lago last weekend.

You know who else has it - the Miami mayor who was with the Brazilian president as well.

Trump likely has COVID-19. Not only did the aide to the Brazilian president test positive for it, so now has the Brazilian president. Both were with Trump at Mar-a-Lago last weekend.

You know who else has it - the Miami mayor who was with the Brazilian president as well.

Bolsonaro is now denying he has it...but yeah, at least two of them have confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back