• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’ve said it a million times but I still can’t believe this guy is the captain of the ship.

I know I’ve said it a million times but I still can’t believe this guy is the captain of the ship.

I just had that moment of clarity that I do sometimes when I watch him speak. It's always, holy shit, this guy really is our president and this is real life.

I mean I guess we technically won’t be testing every person who comes down with covid-19 but still...learn to hedge your bets dude.

Every single time I’ve heard him speak, I can’t understand how anyone would ever think he was ready for this job. Not a single time. I really just don’t understand how you can’t immediately see he’s not capable for this job. I can’t say that about any other major candidate or president in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back