• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - Its OFFICIAL - MAF WINS

Ryala has had several posts that just seem slightly off. This is the latest one.

***Ryala***

This is rubbing me the wrong way. I acknowledge 03 is a smart dude and quiet(er) early but he’s played significantly different this game than last when he was civ. I post my power at 315. 03 responds with this 13 minutes later with bland reasoning to vote for ryala and then when townie makes his post about my role claim, he responds that it seems real (it is), which indicates he processed it, was around for the talk about it, didn’t contribute, but formulated an opinion sufficient to vote for someone else and respond to townie. Do not like.

Eagles can I be your new rommy where I quote a post and say "@Eagles" and then you say "yeah I see where you're coming from Gooner" and then I feel validated as a mafia player

He just swerved this game because I thought he was maf early. It was him trying to find justifications to lynch other people.

He just swerved this game because I thought he was maf early. It was him trying to find justifications to lynch other people.

Fine.

giphy.gif

I am always down for a WFU03 lynch, but I scoured through his 5 posts and 25 total words - only thing I got was bad logic for a day 2 vote and a quick buy of your claim. Wasnt enough for me to do more than maf lean him.

Fair but go read his first five posts let alone first 3 rounds last game

No, its ok, I would majo WFU03 right now for funs. Just thought it was a weird that he was your #1, cause I had just read those posts.

You're suggesting that you are surprised that Eagles would have a more informed opinion about a player because you hadn't yet read their posts...?

Don’t condenscend me, man. I’ll fuckin’ kill you, man.

Ok with Ph or SD3 but don’t necessarily want to majo. Bad taste in my mouth from last game’s overnight majos.

Will start things with ph

No, its ok, I would majo WFU03 right now for funs. Just thought it was a weird that he was your #1, cause I had just read those posts.

Didn’t say he was. Just saying I’ll be good with him dying here.

Ok with Ph or SD3 but don’t necessarily want to majo. Bad taste in my mouth from last game’s overnight majos.

Will start things with ph

Still not ready to vote for Ph, but he needs to at least acknowledge that he soft claimed. He'll be on around 1 AM with some more wall posts.

I think this is correct

SD33RyalaNumbersMako
Numbers1SD3
Ph1Townie
Ryala1Gooner

***switch to no vote***

Didn't actually mean it with my ryala vote

Still not ready to vote for Ph, but he needs to at least acknowledge that he soft claimed. He'll be on around 1 AM with some more wall posts.

What incentive does he have to share anything if he’s getting no heat? If he’s civ special we’ll need his help sooner rather than later

Blue is averaging 1 post per 28.5 pages. Bern is averaging 1 post per 14.25 pages. Redwing is averaging 1 post per 6.33 pages.

I've led the lynch PH charge for two rounds now. It was clear no one was listening to me.

PH

What incentive does he have to share anything if he’s getting no heat? If he’s civ special we’ll need his help sooner rather than later

Catch-22 bro. Assuming he aint lying, its better we dont know what he is. Also, it would make him less lynchable if he told us. He could also be mafia.

I just wish he had of said he specifically isn't talking about it, would have been fine, now its all out here.

Back