• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

I just watched your video btw. From all your crowing I expected to see Anthony Fauci licking packages at the supermarket. Who is that anyway? For your sake I hope he’s a democrat and not a trump appointee. I can’t take much more cringe on this thread.

I'm just glad the man was safe for that eight foot walk alone on stage to the lectern. Mask up everyone. You never know when you'll find yourself alone on stage. Not every place is as safe as standing off-stage in a group of people when you think nobody's looking.

This is a fantastic example of potato head politics. Trying to drum up outrage over a guy putting on a mask to walk to a podium.

This is a fantastic example of potato head politics. Trying to drum up outrage over a guy putting on a mask to walk to a podium.

It's not outrage; it is clarity. This person is clearly lying to his audience. He's wearing the mask for theatrical purposes only. Apparently the sheep love it anyway.

It's not outrage; it is clarity. This person is clearly lying to his audience. He's wearing the mask for theatrical purposes only. Apparently the sheep love it anyway.

LOL. You brought a dumb video here, everyone said it is dumb and pointless, and now you are claiming people "love it." Get your potato head politics out of here.

LOL. You brought a dumb video here, everyone said it is dumb and pointless, and now you are claiming people "love it." Get your potato head politics out of here.

If another people agreed to be lied to, it is still a lie.

Amen.

This is the dumbest shit to be going on and on about.

To put this over the top I really need clarity on who that is and when this occurred. Since if it was a year ago or a Trump guy it makes big brain here about Brad’s level.

So, in JH's addled brain, if this guys says people should wear masks when they can't socially distance because the science backs up their effectiveness, it's a lie because of his actions in the video. What in the ever loving fuck?

So, in JH's addled brain, if this guys says people should wear masks when they can't socially distance because the science backs up their effectiveness, it's a lie because of his actions in the video. What in the ever loving fuck?

I am more inclined to believe a public health policy approach from people who actually believe it themselves.

I am more inclined to believe a public health policy approach from people who actually believe it themselves.

So if someone in a mask advocated for mask mandates, you’d believe it?

So if someone in a mask advocated for mask mandates, you’d believe it?

It seems weird that I have to explain that the government should speak with credibility on important topics.

e7b0fe236483c9485dd7d96cdb2a5a6a.jpg

I didn't hear the audio, but I am assuming he said something to the effect of "people/children should wear masks to slow the spread of COVID..."

If so, he is speaking with credibility on an important topic. Weather or not he sucks at wearing a mask or took it off at the wrong time or whatever is irrelevant, no matter how hard you try to pin some disingenuousness on him, if he said those words it is credible. You cannot see into his heart to know what he believes or doesn't believe. I believe that smoking cigarettes is bad for me, I know it to be the truth, and I tell my kids not to smoke but occasionally out with friends drinking away from them I sneak a ciggy or two. Doesn't make me disingenuous about the dangers of smoking.

If someone who smokes says smoking is bad that officially means smoking is fine. #jhmdlogic

I didn't hear the audio, but I am assuming he said something to the effect of "people/children should wear masks to slow the spread of COVID..."

If so, he is speaking with credibility on an important topic. Weather or not he sucks at wearing a mask or took it off at the wrong time or whatever is irrelevant, no matter how hard you try to pin some disingenuousness on him, if he said those words it is credible. You cannot see into his heart to know what he believes or doesn't believe. I believe that smoking cigarettes is bad for me, I know it to be the truth, and I tell my kids not to smoke but occasionally out with friends drinking away from them I sneak a ciggy or two. Doesn't make me disingenuous about the dangers of smoking.

So careless with typos. How am I supposed to believe you give a shit about public education??? You leave me no choice but to ban critical race theory.

Back