• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

But I've read on this board just in the last couple of days that it's liberals who are doing the harassing and threatening of people who disagree with them. And liberal posters have been challenged to show videos of Trumpites behaving in a threatening manner. Well, here you go.

Yep…Republican strategy for some time now has been largely about ginning up mis/disinformed passion.

The results are increasingly ugly.

Those poor people. And I don't mean the moms and kids trying to get to school. It would be terrible to have a video like that posted and now the whole world can see how stupid you are. And I don't mean stupid as in doing something stupid, which this is for sure. But stupid as in you are without a doubt a stupid, ignorant, just plain unintelligent human being. If you're doing this then you are stupid (for lack of a better word) all day every day and always will be stupid.

This fits in a couple of different threads but this one's closer to the top of the page so here it goes.

milhouse and super cool IT guy (among many others on the Tunnels) have no issue with mis/disinformation as long as it aligns with what they want to be true.

Who needs the facts or truth when there is a narrative to support at all costs?

nicksandmann_5.jpg

see? in your puny brain that post seemed like a clever GOTCHA

Psst... has anyone reminded the col he read neither the Steele dossier nor the Mueller report so he does not understand what he is saying?

The difference is average republicans are not ok with this behavior.

Dems seem pretty chill about things like burning police stations to the ground, and terrorizing people while they eat.

All these fuckfaces suck.

Lol. This is the Republican party.

P.S. It was the bugaboo babies that set fire to the police station to inflame division.

The difference is average republicans are not ok with this behavior.

Dems seem pretty chill about things like burning police stations to the ground, and terrorizing people while they eat.

All these fuckfaces suck.

Agreed.

I'll never be convinced that those idiots represent the majority of the republican party, just as I won't be convinced the peeps cata mentioned burning police stations represents the democratic party.

Fringe dumb dumbs on the left and right. And here I am, stuck in the middle with you folks.

milhouse and super cool IT guy (among many others on the Tunnels) have no issue with mis/disinformation as long as it aligns with what they want to be true.

Who needs the facts or truth when there is a narrative to support at all costs?

nicksandmann_5.jpg

I don't think we stopped believing that Sandman is a total asshole. also, the attorney representing him? fuckin' crazy-ass Lin Wood.

It’s always cute when catamount puts out some crazy statement and creamy comes to slurp it up. The only redeeming quality of the Republican Party is if you make money it saves you money.

Back