• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Lol. That’s gas you are smelling. You know, that’s why it is called “passing gas.” Gas molecules are magnitudes smaller than viral particles.

But, if one wanted to continue along with this suspect analogy, then wouldn’t you much, much prefer to be hit by a fart that first passed through underwear, rather than just take it right in your face? Lol, I can’t believe this is even a consideration (or that we are having this conversation)!

One thing we can all agree on is that Tongan farts do not smell as bad and main-landers’ farts.

Here is a link to the data:

https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-...ogical-fallacies/logical-fallacies-straw-man/

If you can smell a fart through a cotton mask that means that masks don’t prevent the spread of COVID #science #commonsense

Also, I think the scientist in me wants to know exactly how many farts we never even smell because they were inhibited by layers of clothing.

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

It’s a mystery why certain people are so desperate to relieve themselves of even the smallest social responsibility that they have to bullshit about basic science. At the beginning of the pandemic it was believed that the virus was spread through droplets, not aerosol, and also the government was trying to prevent a run on *medical* face masks.

The scientific consensus has shifted as conditions have shifted, along with the fact that scientific understanding of a virus doesn’t always fit conveniently with on the fly political policy making for hundreds of millions of people.

Last edited:
Too late 2&2 can’t hear you because he’s deaf, can’t understand you because he’s dumb, and did his own research by gulping down bare ass farts to the face.

Also, I think the scientist in me wants to know exactly how many farts we never even smell because they were inhibited by layers of clothing.

Good point. I rarely smell farts out in public because people are wearing clothes and moving around.

But 2&2 would rather have bare ass farts.

The WFHElite can laugh all they want. But in the end, the farting Rubes were right.

LOL. They were 100% wrong. This has nothing to do with gas molecules.

This is just cracking me up. I keep thinking about the meme with 2&2 on the computer telling his wife, "I'll be there soon. Someone is wrong on the internet. I have to tell them about the farts!"

The WFHElite can laugh all they want. But in the end, the farting Rubes were right.

ChiefOnlyJoey-max-1mb.gif

LOL. They were 100% wrong. This has nothing to do with gas molecules.

This is just cracking me up. I keep thinking about the meme with 2&2 on the computer telling his wife, "I'll be there soon. Someone is wrong on the internet. I have to tell them about the farts!"

In a shocking turn of events, the internet warrior 2&2 shows his utter ignorance of particle size. Then doubles down when called out. And this is an educated professional. Man. No wonder we're all shit outta luck here. The true morons have no chance.

True morons have every chance because they dragged the rest of us down with them.

It is fascinating, now that some states and areas are relaxing masking mandates as case numbers recede, to watch Trumpites try to claim that masking never worked and that they were right all along and that healthcare and medical professionals ("those elitist librul worthless experts!") were wrong all along. The actual facts and data don't matter, and they've just got to feel that they were justified and right. One thing we've all learned over the past five years is that Trumpites loathe professionals and experts of almost any kind in any field, and they regard themselves as experts in every area. It's like those Holiday Inn or Sling TV commercials - ("I've never practiced medicine, but don't worry, I've watched a ton of medical shows on Sling TV!")

Last edited:
Supposedly “good” schools gave tuckerbug and 2&2 law degrees.

Lawyers are just fucking awful.

The spirit of Professor Dimmick, who taught biology at Wake and his research interest was farting, er... intestinal gases, lives.

Is this referring to Ronald Dimock or someone else? I wanted to read about this research but I could only find research on freshwater mussels…

Is this referring to Ronald Dimock or someone else? I wanted to read about this research but I could only find research on freshwater mussels…

I took him for intro biology. And seem to recall freshwater stuff being his thing. I'm guessing sailor is fos

Back