• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

McAfee got his start on the Bob & Tom show as a occassional personality when he was still a punter for the Colts. Bob & Tom is located in Indy. He then started to take a comedy show on the road. And then started getting into wrestling. So he was really honing an act for a crowd for years. And then he got his trial on Gameday and ESPN went fully in.

I'd pay money to watch Fauci - or any other scientist who has dedicated their life to vaccines, epi, etc - eviscerate Rodgers and RFK Jr.
I like the Sam Harris explanation of why he doesn't invite certain guests on his podcast. Certain types, like the leading anti-vaxers, will spout so many falsehoods it's impossible to contain and adequately address them. For example, if RFK Jr. makes an out of context citation to some obscure study in the 1990s that the host or opposition has never heard of (which of course they wouldn't have) how do you respond? This is also why "do your own research" is a terrible idea.

I received my next round of free postal service Covid tests in the mail yesterday. Of course, both had an expiration date of this past July, but are accompanied by a letter from the Feds saying to ignore that expiration date and use it anyway. #sciencewhenwewantit for the win yet again. What is the ratio of accuracy to fuckup at this point as to how this fiasco has been handled? It has to be down to like 15/85.

Doubling down on the day, I had to drop my car off yesterday morning and the guy driving the shuttle van was of course masked with a cloth mask. He also had the driver seat tilted so far back that his head was behind the window pillar, his eyes approximately 6" above the base of the window, and his fastened seatbelt couldn't even reach his chest. Yeah bro, you can't see anything at all to drive even remotely safely on I-77 and will die instantly on impact from being clotheslined by your own seatbelt, but don't worry, that cloth mask is going to be a lifesaver!

I received my next round of free postal service Covid tests in the mail yesterday. Of course, both had an expiration date of this past July, but are accompanied by a letter from the Feds saying to ignore that expiration date and use it anyway. #sciencewhenwewantit for the win yet again. What is the ratio of accuracy to fuckup at this point as to how this fiasco has been handled? It has to be down to like 15/85.

Doubling down on the day, I had to drop my car off yesterday morning and the guy driving the shuttle van was of course masked with a cloth mask. He also had the driver seat tilted so far back that his head was behind the window pillar, his eyes approximately 6" above the base of the window, and his fastened seatbelt couldn't even reach his chest. Yeah bro, you can't see anything at all to drive even remotely safely on I-77 and will die instantly on impact from being clotheslined by your own seatbelt, but don't worry, that cloth mask is going to be a lifesaver!
1697037613292.png

Don’t you have to actually request the free tests? Sounds like 2&2 is afraid of lil ol Covid now.

What's the difference if it doesn't work anyway ?
Well, Biff, the difference is that it immediately makes people's hearts explode. And the reason you haven't heard about the millions of people whose hearts immediately exploded after they had the vaccine is because the explosion causes them to disintegrate into a fine pink mist that everyone who knows them breathes in and forgets they ever existed. Science.

Last edited:
man I stopped at the gas station to get a little snack yesterday and I saw this guy wearing a MASK inside his truck. Can you believe that shit? I thought to myself, “wow, I don’t really give a damn what that guy is doing” and I drove home and ate my snack

Well, Biff, the difference is that it immediately makes people's hearts explode. And the reason you haven't heard about the millions of people whose hearts immediately exploded after they had the vaccine is because the explosion causes them to disintegrate into a fine pink mist that everyone who knows them breathes in and forgets they ever existed. Science.
@Shooshmoo, just an FYI, I think Angus hacked your account. Maybe time to change your password.

Back