• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

So fucking stupid. Tell me you're in a death cult without using those words.

Cool. Hospitals can’t require employees to be vaccinated. Cool state.

The government can't force me to bake a gay cake but they can tell me I can't require a vaccine to work in my business.

The government can't force me to bake a gay cake but they can tell me I can't require a vaccine to work in my business.

Well it seems to be that one specific vaccine they have problems with.

I've scheduled my 2nd booster shot for today at noon, but at the same time I think it's time for the forced vaccinations to go away. The vaccines aren't stopping the spread and the health systems aren't at risk of breaking down anymore.

I think the forced vaccinations already have pretty much gone away. Yet another reason why this is a stupid thing.

I've scheduled my 2nd booster shot for today at noon, but at the same time I think it's time for the forced vaccinations to go away. The vaccines aren't stopping the spread and the health systems aren't at risk of breaking down anymore.
But the ways the GOP works, they'll ban all vaccines and we'll have a smallpox epidemic.

If you work in the healthcare field, being vaccinated for communicable diseases like flu, Covid, etc… should be mandatory.

Which is why it’s performative stupidity. Funny how it doesn’t say any vaccine, just Covid 19. How many professions are still mandating vaccines for Covid 19? My last employer barely cared that I got actual Covid last March and were just like yeah whatever come back when you feel better

Imagine being such a raging asshole that you are the governor of Texas and STILL not a presidential candidate. Rick Perry has the brainpower of a stale piece of dry toast and still was a front runner for like a month.

Last edited:
Back