• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/faq-for-rushing-delta-delta-variant

[h=1]FAQ for Rushing Delta Delta Variant[/h]
[h=2]by Sara K. Runnels[/h]

Have you herd?! It’s almost time for fall sorority and fraternity recruitment, cuties! If you’re rushing Delta Delta Variant this year, below you’ll find an FAQ to help you better understand what it takes to be part of one of the highest-rated, most to-die-for co-ed crews in the US!

What types of new members are you looking for?
Straight-up stubborn and defiant types who refuse to get vaccinated, hate masks, love high-risk situations and misinformation, and value their freedom above all, even if it leads to horrible consequences.
What traits stand out among ΔΔV recruits?
Infectious personalities! Those with a contagious smile! Someone who has a certain air about them! Trendsetters! People who already had no taste whatsoever!

DeSantis won't change course no matter what - his base loves what he's doing, apparently. Meanwhile, in South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem says "Hold my Beer." A biker at Sturgis was interviewed and asked "Are you worried about getting the virus?" "Nah, my wife has it, but she stayed home." Gawd.

Apparently the Delta variant is hitting teens and kids harder than the regular version. Not good with most schools starting back by the end of this month.

Well we know Republicans aren’t going to all of sudden grow a conscience because children are dying.

On the other hand, if Covid-19 starts attacking fetuses, they”ll make it their mission to eradicate it.

As soon as we can get some fetuses infected we can get the republicans interested

Lol…same thoughts…

Besides, this delta surge ain’t due to no lax public health measures championed or enforced by Republicans…it’s them damn immigrants and Democrats whut’s to blame.

You all still believe Republicans actually care about fetuses?

Cape Fear Valley Health, Vidant Health and WakeMed have also announced mandatory vaccinations for employees.

Some NC Republican leaders are objecting.

MAH FREEDOMS ARE BEIN' TAKEN AWAY! Thank God we have a Democratic Governor in NC with enough Dems in the state legislature to uphold his vetoes, or our glorious state legislature (with the support of a puppet McCrory-type GOP governor) would be merrily taking us all down the same path as many deep-red states right now.

Last edited:
Cape Fear Valley Health, Vidant Health and WakeMed have also announced mandatory vaccinations for employees.

Some NC Republican leaders are objecting.

Hilarious the mental gymnastics there cretins engage in to oppose this mandate. "My body, my choice" being the most laughable. Followed closely by "we support the rights of private business to do as they please, but just not this time" What an absolute bunch of incongruent and obtuse clowns

Well, well...will he withdraw his kids from the school?

Last edited:
Back