• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

The hits keep coming for DeSantis and the anti-business party.

I want some brilliant meme-maker to take that scene from *Killing of a Sacred Deer" where Colin Farrell tells Nicole Kidman that when he wants medical advice he won't be consulting an ophthalmologist and to photoshop Rand Paul's head on Kidman's body

Isn't Ron Filipkowski the clown who resigned his appointment to a circuit judicial nominating committee out of protest over the treatment of the Tunnels favorite "FL Covid Scientist" Rebekah Jones?

Isn't Ron Filipkowski the clown who resigned his appointment to a circuit judicial nominating committee out of protest over the treatment of the Tunnels favorite "FL Covid Scientist" Rebekah Jones?

I don't know or care who Ron Filipowski is.

Here's Rand Paul tweeting out a longer version of the same video.

I am troubled by a sitting U.S. Senator saying, "they can't arrest all of us". Are you?

I am troubled by a sitting U.S. Senator saying, "they can't arrest all of us". Are you?

Believe it or not - I am.

But apologies in advance if I don't buy this sudden interest in adhering to the rule of law by Dems when #resistance by the left is openly rewarded and encouraged while the CDC under the Biden administration is issuing eviction moratoriums and illegal immigrants are streaming across the border in record numbers.

But apologies in advance if I don't buy this sudden interest in adhering to the rule of law by Dems when #resistance by the left is openly rewarded and encouraged while the CDC under the Biden administration is issuing eviction moratoriums and illegal immigrants are streaming across the border in record numbers.

so your criticism seems to be that Democrats only embrace the concept of Law and Order when politically expedient to them

I won't get into that discussion; however Senator Paul seems to be doing the exact same thing here, in this video which he released and which is directly relevant to the issue at hand.

So are you one of those who believes that this recent covid surge is due to illegal immigrants, Angus? If not, then how does that relate to what's happening with the covid virus? But yes, let's talk about that tangential issue while kids in many states are getting ready to return to school with no mask mandate or almost any precautions to mitigate the virus, and we have governors threatening to cut off funding for school districts that dare to defy his executive orders regarding masking and vaccinations.

Ah, the good ol' what about. Focus on the topic at hand rather than your bullshit, misleading distractions.

Thanks I needed to set my watch

So are you one of those who believes that this recent covid surge is due to illegal immigrants, Angus? If not, then how does that relate to what's happening with the covid virus? But yes, let's talk about that tangential issue while kids in many states are getting ready to return to school with no mask mandate or almost any precautions to mitigate the virus, and we have governors threatening to cut off funding for school districts that dare to defy his executive orders regarding masking and vaccinations.

Angus will go the grave clutching DeSantis' ball sack

Back