• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

If you're getting your first vax, will you now have to get 3 or are they retooling it so the booster acts as 1 of the doses?

I highly recommend everyone watch this video to learn about the latest science regarding the covid vaccine.

Man I got news for you stinky-beard, the minute you took your first breath you were "subjugated" and there's no place on earth where that isn't the case.

If you're getting your first vax, will you now have to get 3 or are they retooling it so the booster acts as 1 of the doses?

It’s going to be a clusterfuck because of misunderstanding of how vaccines work by the general public, the initial high efficacy for symptomatic infections, and the lack of political will to make a federal vaccine passport database. Will fully vaccinated mean 3 doses now? Will those with vaccine requirements be rolling like alcohol sales, your last shot must be within this date? Announcing boosters in such a future date means people are just going to get one now since there are no questions and shitty records between administers of the vaccine. Watch the vaccine numbers in the next 2 weeks they will start climbing.

numbers will climb but this will hurt re: skeptics, and the take rate of #3 will be 10-15 points or so lower than #2, I would guess

Many of you will be put in harms way, will suffer and even die. I of course will not be alongside you (that’d be suicide), but it’s a sacrifice I need you to make for my chances in the next election cycle.

The basic southern Republican strategy at this point

my understanding is the booster has not even rolled out yet...how exactly did he get his? it is just like a republican to jump to the front of the line and make fun of those waiting behind them.

my understanding is the booster has not even rolled out yet...how exactly did he get his? it is just like a republican to jump to the front of the line and make fun of those waiting behind them.

Isn’t he getting Regeron already too?

A. That seems odd for someone who’s had 3 mRNA shots.
B. How available is that for the general populace?

Ahhhm, I'm not a mathematician, but that link say 278% of Hispanics aged 12 and up are vaccinated in FL. That is approximately 178% over what is possible. Someone's math is wrong.

obviously they're all ILLEGAL

I highly recommend everyone watch this video to learn about the latest science regarding the covid vaccine.

nothing wrong with that beard that some cheese wouldn't fix

Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

Isn’t he getting Regeron already too?

A. That seems odd for someone who’s had 3 mRNA shots.
B. How available is that for the general populace?

It seems like these Republicans have stock in Regeneron or getting big donations to promote it.

What drug is this dude on?

People are saying Regeneron steals souls.

Biden on now - feds requiring that all nursing home staff be vaccinated or lose federal funding (my old outfit was 95% vaccinated by Feb 2021). Also announcing that booster shots will be available to anyone who is vaccinated 8 months after their second shot. You'll just have to show your vaccination card

Back