• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Of course, the two other stories they're covering are topping 100,000 cases a day for several straight days and Trump's Chief of Staff testing positive.

The problem is those people get their news about CNN from Fox News, not CNN.

beca272edb893108ef2256ff6d947dd5.jpg

After he mocked the virus with his gas mask, I really hope Matt Gaetz has absolutely no symptoms and comes out of this illness well and with no complications.

Fitting for Trump to go out with one last superspreader event for old times sake.

gigity gigity

Of course they hid meadows diagnosis as long as the could. They hide everything including trump's before the first debate.

Biden to appoint a 12 member Coronavirus Task Force led by former Surgeon General Vivek Murthy. Didn't realize he is younger than me. Impressive.

The problem is those people get their news about CNN from Fox News, not CNN.

Yep. Fox loves to cover mistakes and "hypocrisy" at their rival networks, without ever acknowledging their own mistakes or problems over the years (like the culture of sexual harassment and assault at the network. They'll give Matt Lauer's harassment and Jeffrey Toobin's Zoom problems all kinds of publicity, but you'll hear zilch about Roger Ailes or O'Reilly or any of the network's many other bad boys.) It's all part of undermining the credibility of their competition and keeping their viewers glued to them.

I totally get the relief, excitement, joy of one of the most despicable people to lead the country being defeated in a year that has been really tough for a lot of people, but the scenes of huge crowds singing and dancing while lining up shoulder to shoulder is equally tough as it is hopeful to watch given the direction the pandemic is headed. I worry November is going to get really ugly.

I totally get the relief, excitement, joy of one of the most despicable people to lead the country being defeated in a year that has been really tough for a lot of people, but the scenes of huge crowds singing and dancing while lining up shoulder to shoulder is equally tough as it is hopeful to watch given the direction the pandemic is headed. I worry November is going to get really ugly.

This. Im sitting at home watching empty football stadiums because even with masks we aren't supposed to be in large groups.

Did you watch Florida-Georgia?

Most of the celebratory parties I have seen have had a lot of people, but not shoulder to shoulder and everyone is masked.

Did you watch Florida-Georgia?

Most of the celebratory parties I have seen have had a lot of people, but not shoulder to shoulder and everyone is masked.

Yeah. The density of the celebrations is similar to SEC football games but with a lot more masks.

And Notre Dame rushed the field after beating Clemson. COVID fatigue in full effect.

And Notre Dame rushed the field after beating Clemson. COVID fatigue in full effect.

On a day people around the world “rushed the field” after beating Trump.

Back