• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

I hope they fumigate the White House before the Bidens move in.

Just reenact the War of 1812 and have a fresh start.

Can't wait to see the list of shit that was in the Whitehouse before trump moved in and after he's out. He stole shit from that embassy a few weeks/months (I can't tell anymore) ago. You know those tiny, grifting hands will move a few things out with him. Or just break shit like a petulant child.

Did not see this coming

Didn’t the government already agree to pay them $2B for 100MM doses? I’ve read elsewhere that the government is working with the insurance companies to not pass on any cost to the recipient, not sure of the details though.

Did not see this coming

How the fuck not? This shit has been obvious for months.

Release some weird flu strain with a next to nil death rate
Use the Trump-hating commielib media to milkwich the world into a frenzy by focusing on and individualizing said next to nil death rate and riling up the WFH Elite
Profit like a mofo off of resulting economic ramifications
Accurately forecast that Trump will step on his own dick in dealing with the situation
Keep using the commielib media to exacerbate and highlight said dick stepping
Get Trump ousted
Wait about 3 days
Oh Heavens Yes, we miraculously happened to find a vaccine just now
Profit like a mofo again

In 50 years the world is going to look back and laugh at this con job. Solid work, solid work.

How the fuck not? This shit has been obvious for months.

Release some weird flu strain with a next to nil death rate
Use the Trump-hating commielib media to milkwich the world into a frenzy by focusing on and individualizing said next to nil death rate and riling up the WFH Elite
Profit like a mofo off of resulting economic ramifications
Accurately forecast that Trump will step on his own dick in dealing with the situation
Keep using the commielib media to exacerbate and highlight said dick stepping
Get Trump ousted
Wait about 3 days
Oh Heavens Yes, we miraculously happened to find a vaccine just now
Profit like a mofo again

In 50 years the world is going to look back and laugh at this con job. Solid work, solid work.

So 2and2 died in a snow-induced car wreck and his death was attributed to Covid?

I have a sneaking suspicion you are going to be very angry at 2 pm today, 2and2.

2020 has been tough for 2&2:

- whole family got Covid
- his kids, who he doesn't like, are home all the time
- his sports teams suck
- his president lost the election

I usually don't agree with 2&2, but this time I have to begrudgingly admit he's a really fucking clueless moron.

I see more coherent conspiracies from Fox boomers on nextdoor. You sure you’re not dealing with long hauler brain rot 2and2?

Don't take the vaccine, all you need is some supplements! Find those supplements at InfoWarsIamaFuckingMoran.com

Back