• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Yes, because we already saw last week Biden announce a different set of standards regarding educators than DeSantis.

So now the story is that I'm a liar, cheater, and stupid? Nice work, guys. All class.

Biden’s standards didn’t include college professors either.

So now that you acknowledge that you know you didn’t qualify under the state standard OR the federal standards, why won’t you admit you got a shot you weren’t eligible for? Why is that so hard for you?

Announcer's Voice

"Yesterday on OGB+, on an all-new episode of The Real Cube-dwellers of The Tunnels, Sara Beth and Dawn accused Misty of cutting the line by flaunting her State's COVID eligibility guidelines to grab some early-money vaccine. In her defense, Misty replied that the State-administered vital function was safe, secure and free of abuse and/or fraud and yet still sufficiently accessible to all because she presented *checks notes* a government-issued, photo identification." [production note: insert AFV audience reaction laughter shot over a bed of FM Morning Zoo sound effects here].

If you enjoy this weapons-grade, self-own comedy, just think what wonders await you behind the paywall when you subscribe to OGB+ for only $5.75 per month. Sign up now before some eighth grade teacher or their probably-wrong oncologist poaches your spot.

Biden’s standards didn’t include college professors either.

So now that you acknowledge that you know you didn’t qualify under the state standard OR the federal standards, why won’t you admit you got a shot you weren’t eligible for? Why is that so hard for you?

Why is it so hard for you to understand that I got the shot by answering questions truthfully and showing ID? You keep suggesting that I cheated when I followed the rules.

Announcer's Voice

"Yesterday on OGB+, on an all-new episode of The Real Cube-dwellers of The Tunnels, Sara Beth and Dawn accused Misty of cutting the line by flaunting her State's COVID eligibility guidelines to grab some early-money vaccine. In her defense, Misty replied that the State-administered vital function was safe, secure and free of abuse and/or fraud and yet still sufficiently accessible to all because she presented *checks notes* a government-issued, photo identification." [production note: insert AFV audience reaction laughter shot over a bed of FM Morning Zoo sound effects here].

If you enjoy this weapons-grade, self-own comedy, just think what wonders await you behind the paywall when you subscribe to OGB+ for only $5.75 per month. Sign up now before some eighth grade teacher or their probably-wrong oncologist poaches your spot.

this is a pretty strong 5th post

volunteer for 4 hours or more, get a vaccine:

Take a shot give a shot should be the campaign. I think we had the discussion before but the IM shot is impossible to fuck up once it’s reconstituted and aliquoted. Sure pain levels may vary but let’s get people vaccinated.

Two of my friends took my tip about the rural Walmart having extra shots yesterday and went up near closing time to try and get one. They got one. Said the pharmacy was making repeated announcements over the store wide PA that "Free, no appointments needed, COVID vaccines were available, PLEASE come get one" and one person showed... then pharmacy staff started approaching random people walking by and offering them the vaccine, one lady said she had an appointment later in the week but she'd take one today. Apparently the pharmacy staff started calling friends and family to come get it and they kept the pharmacy open late trying to give the stuff away. Absolutely crazy.

Two of my friends took my tip about the rural Walmart having extra shots yesterday and went up near closing time to try and get one. They got one. Said the pharmacy was making repeated announcements over the store wide PA that "Free, no appointments needed, COVID vaccines were available, PLEASE come get one" and one person showed... then pharmacy staff started approaching random people walking by and offering them the vaccine, one lady said she had an appointment later in the week but she'd take one today. Apparently the pharmacy staff started calling friends and family to come get it and they kept the pharmacy open late trying to give the stuff away. Absolutely crazy.

Thank you Donald Trump!

Thank you Sean Hannity!

Why is it so hard for you to understand that I got the shot by answering questions truthfully and showing ID? You keep suggesting that I cheated when I followed the rules.

No, you didn't follow the rules as set by the State of Florida and the Federal Government. You weren't eligible for the shot, but you went and asked for it anyways.

You chose to ask for it, knowing you weren't eligible, but after hearing through the grapevine that FEMA wasn't following the stated criteria. No one forced you to.

The policy is what is actually happening. Why does that offend you so much? I don’t think I’ve seen you this angry about anything.

Last edited:
This kind of reminds me of the argument between people who stay in the merging lane versus those who get back of the long line and leave the merging lane empty.

This kind of reminds me of the argument between people who stay in the merging lane versus those who get back of the long line and leave the merging lane empty.

Those people deserve chemical castration. They shouldn't be allowed to have offspring that will inevitably fuck up traffic for everyone else in the future.

Those people deserve chemical castration. They shouldn't be allowed to have offspring that will inevitably fuck up traffic for everyone else in the future.

No. Traffic moves faster if the merging lane stays full and people zipper in at the end. The people who fuck it up are the ones who get angry and won’t let the merging cars in.

Wow, Kory and BBD are shit people with dogshit souls. That makes me sad.

if the zipper merge is superior, why do all worksites start putting up signs a mile or 2 in advance saying "Lane ends, merge right"?

It also reminds me of people who complain that the rich are taking advantage of extreme tax write-offs, when those rich people can just say "the policy is what is happening."

No, you didn't follow the rules as set by the State of Florida and the Federal Government. You weren't eligible for the shot, but you went and asked for it anyways.

You chose to ask for it, knowing you weren't eligible, but after hearing through the grapevine that FEMA wasn't following the stated criteria. No one forced you to.

I can't imagine living life this miserable.

The policy is what is actually happening. Why does that offend you so much? I don’t think I’ve seen you this angry about anything.

Just because he isn't buying your bullshit excuse doesn't mean he is angry. He disagrees with you. That doesn't make him angry. But you are objectively wrong. You keep trying to blame others for your own dishonesty. DD must be so angry. I am jealous (i received my vaccine series before you). People who disagree have a superiority complex because they think they know better than the FEMA workers. There is ambiguous "reporting" on the criteria. In reality, the criteria are clear from the authority on deciding who is eligible. By the objective criteria, you are not eligible. You aren't even 50, so you fit neither criteria. This is also an overwhelming process, so we are depending on people being honest and honorable because we don't have time to get in the weeds of kicking every dishonest person out. Therefore, they are tolerating line jumpers like you to keep the line moving. That's the reality.

I can go into certain stores and blatantly steal something. If the clerk doesn't stop me because the risk of confrontation is greater than the loss of merchandise, that doesn't make what I did ok.

Ph, I want you (and everyone) to get this as fast as possible. There are still people out there that need it more that have not been able to get it yet for various reasons.

Back