• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Like every trumpublican taking credit for shit they did not vote for. republicans are low information, limited issue (evangelical, fake news) voters.

col anus is happy though because he feels safe and warm.

Nurse uses key, hairpin to try to prove she is magnetic from vaccine during Ohio House hearing (video)
During the demonstration, Overholt tried to prove Dr. Tenpenny’s point to be true by sticking a key and bobby pin to her skin at the hearing for the “Enact Vaccine Choice and Anti-Discrimination Act.”

So she’s anti-vax but she took the vaccine and thinks keys stick to her?

This is confusing.

Evidence that one can possess reasonably decent intelligence and still be an idiot.

Part our our human condition.

Favored and celebrated by Trumpublicans.

Evidence that one can possess reasonably decent intelligence and still be an idiot.

Part our our human condition.

Favored and celebrated by Trumpublicans.

Who has the reasonably decent intelligence in this situation?

More like GQP induced dementia. She had her faculties once upon a time. Now she's losing it and probably should not keep her license.

SARS-COV2 virus found in wild bats in south east Asia. ~95% genetically identical to the virus that causes COVID.

See tweet thread and link to primary research therein:

Trusting the *facts out of China has been a sound strategy so far throughout the pandemic! By all means let's continue to do it!!!!

Well if the Chinese scientists say they found it in the wild, I guess that closes the case.

It is currently published as a preprint, but the paper has been submitted to a journal for peer review. It will get scrutinized during that process. We don't need to trust the Chinese as much as we need to trust the peer review at the journal.

Last edited:
Trusting the *facts out of China has been a sound strategy so far throughout the pandemic! By all means let's continue to do it!!!!

I'm not sure what you are lulzing here. The second tweet (the one you posted) is highlighting that the content of the paper (by the authors' own admission) is not very ground breaking in that we already knew corona viruses were common in bats and that ones similar but not identical to the COVID causing corona virus had already been identified. I think this paper adds to that base of knowledge and supports the notion that a wild origin of the disease is the most likely source until proven otherwise.

I’m sure Brad has a solid understanding of the subject and isn’t just looking for sources that will just tell him what he wants to hear.

It never fails to sadden me when stupid people have unjustified certainty and demand the same level of certainty from scientists and journalists who are smart enough to express the limitations of their work.

I’m sure Brad has a solid understanding of the subject and isn’t just looking for sources that will just tell him what he wants to hear.

This. Not only a true gentleman but a scholar as well. Tip o the sombrero to the col.

It never fails to sadden me when stupid people have unjustified certainty and demand the same level of certainty from scientists and journalists who are smart enough to express the limitations of their work.

Well said.

Back