• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3 takes on Trump

Amazing that Trump is about to drive a wedge between Americans and the NFL/NBA.

What a great leader of people. Just absolutely amazing.

Yep I bet he will cream his pants and rush over here as soon as he finds out about Trumps comments.

BKF hates black athletes. I'm sure he will take this in stride.

Charlie Davis is my all-time favorite player. CP3 is just a loud-mouth prick who never won anything at any level in his entire life. His temper & selfishness probably cost WF a Final Four appearance.

Two players. Both black....but vastly different. You must live in a binary world, Sig. Black people...like white people and people of every other color....can be both good and bad. Don't judge people simply by the color of their skin. That's racist.

Charlie Davis is my all-time favorite player. CP3 is just a loud-mouth prick who never won anything at any level in his entire life. His temper & selfishness probably cost WF a Final Four appearance.

Two players. Both black....but vastly different. You must live in a binary world, Sig. Black people...like white people and people of every other color....can be both good and bad. Don't judge people simply by the color of their skin. That's racist.

Remind me what Charlie Davis won at Wake, back before you decided black folks owed you something and became a racist.

I know facts don't matter for you, but at least put some thought into your posts.

How is CP3 a prick? Please enlighten me.

I'm willing to bet he's added much more value to this world in his 30 years of living than you've added in twice the amount of time. You are seriously worse than the narcissistic millenials you rail against day in and day out.

Last edited:
100% chance "nut puncher Chris Paul" is tweeted by Sunday.

A white buddy of mine had a good post about this.

9ec59d07efa178b0db0226a10975a090.jpg

d08dc492f264f4da7ac1740d43b9c938.jpg

Surprising that making everything about race is not unifying.

If you really want to make things better, the only race we should be emphasizing is the human race.

Of course most don't really want things to get better racially. Too much currency at risk for that.

Surprising that making everything about race is not unifying.

If you really want to make things better, the only race we should be emphasizing is the human race.

Of course most don't really want things to get better racially. Too much currency at risk for that.

You've just explained the problem with white identity politics.

Back