• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cryptozoology - Updates on Erickson Project/Ketchum Report

Besides the patty film. I think I like the Peguis sighting the most.

What do you guys think about the sasquatch in the patty film having a hernia? The muscle movement underneath the skin is pretty damn convincing, I'd say.

haha a UFOs thread would be epic. I'm sure some crazies on here have some stories.

205yu7c.jpg

PH, have any?

Besides the patty film. I think I like the Peguis sighting the most.

What do you guys think about the sasquatch in the patty film having a hernia? The muscle movement underneath the skin is pretty damn convincing, I'd say.

I've seen that video before but I've never heard it broken down like that. The fact that it did indeed seem to have breasts was interesting....doesn't seem like a logical inclusion if someone was "faking it"

but here is my problem with the Peguis sighting...the Bigfoot was so...calm...and nonchalant. Let's say bigfoot does exist...he hasn't been spotted much because he is an elusive creature. Why would he walk past this guy like it's not big deal Looking him dead on?

I've seen that video before but I've never heard it broken down like that. The fact that it did indeed seem to have breasts was interesting....doesn't seem like a logical inclusion if someone was "faking it"

but here is my problem with the Peguis sighting...the Bigfoot was so...calm...and nonchalant. Let's say bigfoot does exist...he hasn't been spotted much because he is a "secretive" (I use this word bc right now my brain won't come up with another...) creature. Why would he walk past this guy like it's not big deal Looking him dead on?

I'm not really sure. You don't really hear about sightings where the bigfoots are running away from people. If they do exist, I'd say that they go out of their way to avoid us, but if presented with people, they don't really feel threatened and thus wouldn't hurry.

supposedly the first recorded sighting was in 1811 in Canada.

although I will say the Bigfoot is more believable than a Yetti...snow blindness no doubt plays a big part in this...

I'd believe in aliens before I believe in Bigfoot. When ex-military high up's and people that actually "have something to lose" start to talk is when I start listening. Multiple high ranking military officials have shared their beliefs in ET's. Not saying I 100% believe them, just saying I will listen to what they have to say.

I thought I'd seen something on the TV where the Patterson/gimlin video was a fake and the people who did it admitted it.

Sightings of Nessie have really tailed off over the past decade. There is some speculation that whatever was causing the various occurrences in Loch Ness has died. Possibly due to climate change.

I just can't help myself with documentaries about this stuff. It almost always ends the same, but I watch anyway.

The Erickson Project will hopefully be a better doc.

same here...

there is a man who lives a couple miles from me that claims bigfoot (even a 'family' of them) resides on one of the mountains here that abuts the parkway...he even wrote a book about it, "nature's secret agents"...

the 'book' seems not much more than a journal...and a somewhat libidinous and misogynistic one at that...but i read it! i got a copy from his nephew who was one of my students in school, and a guitar/music student outside of that...

Regarding the Patterson film, if Obi-Wan Kenobi says its a bigfoot, I believe him.

I thought I'd seen something on the TV where the Patterson/gimlin video was a fake and the people who did it admitted it.

This is what the man addresses in the last video. It has really never been debunked.

I'd believe in aliens before I believe in Bigfoot. When ex-military high up's and people that actually "have something to lose" start to talk is when I start listening. Multiple high ranking military officials have shared their beliefs in ET's. Not saying I 100% believe them, just saying I will listen to what they have to say.

I'm with you on the support of high-ranking individuals but I'm just not sure there are as many positive, ironclad accounts from these guys.

The Air Force studied UFOs extensively with Project Blue Book. Whether that was just throwing a bone to the UFO interested public, I'm not sure.

We do have Bob Lazar whose accounts are very interesting, but almost certainly fake. I encourage those of you who don't know who this guy is to look him up. He says he was brought in as a contractor by the US Gov't to Area 51 and he worked on flying saucers etc... He says he has doctorates from MIT and somewhere else, but this has never been able to be proven. Sadly, I think he is just a nutjob.

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here." -Mitch Hedberg

This thread needs a post from El Chupacabra.

Hard for me to believe an animal that large could live undetected for so long in an area frequented by humans. Something like the yeti that supposedly lives in the reaches of the Himalayas, or a caddy that lives in the ocean would be more plausible.

This thread needs a post from El Chupacabra.

Hard for me to believe an animal that large could live undetected for so long in an area frequented by humans. Something like the yeti that supposedly lives in the reaches of the Himalayas, or a caddy that lives in the ocean would be more plausible.

Have you heard about the caddy footage that supposedly shows a family of them? IIRC, it was filmed on the set of deadliest catch and a special is in the works. This would be awesome.

I'm just not sure about the chupacabra.

Back