• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 10(Season)4: I hear the jury's still out on science

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'd specify pants/shorts/skirt if I was talking about bottoms. "Top" is generic enough, though I don't think I ever really say that. I'd probably say shirt/sweater/tank.

I say 'top' in place of 'blouse' because I'm not a fan of saying 'blouse' in reference to my own clothes. I say 'top' to distinguish what I got from a t-shirt. When I say 'shirt' I usually mean t-shirt.

I say 'top' in place of 'blouse' because I'm not a fan of saying 'blouse' in reference to my own clothes. I say 'top' to distinguish what I got from a t-shirt. When I say 'shirt' I usually mean t-shirt.

Too much effort to add the "t"? I dig it.

yeah, at least in my vocabulary, "top" doesn't include t-shirts. it's just the generic term for everything that's not a t-shirt.

When I say "shirt" I'm talking about dress shirts and polos. When I'm talking about my t-shirts I say t-shirts. When I talk about taking my "shirts" to the cleaners, I mean my dress shirts.

The woman who just cut my hair was pretty damn cute.

The woman who cuts my hair errytime is pretty damn cute too... just saw her today as well. But the chick who used to cut my hair was super fucking hot. I miss her.

My barber gives us beer/shots if we go late on Fridays. Can just pop in with a six-pack, chill and talk even if not getting any hairs cut. Legit.

So do any of you eat the heel of a loaf of bread? I had to resort to it yesterday for a sandwich and it sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back