• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 10(Season)4: I hear the jury's still out on science

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that I've ever given someone the middle finger in a true, pissed off "fuck you" type of way. I need to add that to the repetoire.

remember when home bread makers were the rage? I think it was the late 90s. those things sucked

I have a bread maker on my wish list...not sure I actually want it

Going back, I would have flicked off our old boss, Hawk.

Did you ever work with Wilson? One time he went to get dinner for Ron and they were serving pizza. He was particularly pissed off at him so he took his pizza and kicked it all over the parking lot and then carefully reconstructed it on the plate. It was so hilarious/gross.

remember when home bread makers were the rage? I think it was the late 90s. those things sucked

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? bread makers are amazing. my mom used to make a loaf of bread every day before we got home from school, and we got to eat it when it was hot out of the bread maker, while she got the run down of our day. greatest memories.

what is it about a bread maker that makes it so much better than an oven?

I don't know that I've ever given someone the middle finger in a true, pissed off "fuck you" type of way. I need to add that to the repetoire.

I thought this was standard Robeson County etiquette?

Going back, I would have flicked off our old boss, Hawk.

Did you ever work with Wilson? One time he went to get dinner for Ron and they were serving pizza. He was particularly pissed off at him so he took his pizza and kicked it all over the parking lot and then carefully reconstructed it on the plate. It was so hilarious/gross.

yeah Wilson was definitely there when I was. that's awesome. i will say, those free meals were pretty solid.

the old boss...."are we having fun yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back