• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
any of our macro experts around? i've got a problem that i think should be super simple, but for some reason i just can't find the answer. help!

What's the issue? I probably can't help, but I enjoy learning from excel smart guys in the CT.

Hmmm...

So if I want another parking spot its going to require getting a detached garage or possibly a bigger apartment.

What's the issue? I probably can't help, but I enjoy learning from excel smart guys in the CT.

i have a macro that loops through a whole long list of stores and creates files for each one of them, then saves them on our server. the file is designed to help our stores update a file that they use for several months (so every time a month ends, there is new actual data to replace budgeted data. this file is designed to help them fill in the actual data). this year, they requested that i include a macro in the file that will copy in the information for them so that they don't do it manually.

anyway, when the macro creates the file, it deletes all of the macros that were in the source file. the way i have it now, i have macro buttons on the "intro" tab, but once the new file is created, that button ceases to function. i just need to figure out how to make the other macros follow the file. it seems like it should just automatically happen, but that's not the case, and i don't know why.

just put in my football ticket order, and had to put in my Deacon Club pledge in order to do so. He said there is no way to limit my donation to not go to basketball and that I should "take what you read with a grain of salt" regarding people not renewing tickets or DC memberships.

Phonso Smith on campus right now in front of the ZSR

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

deacgeneral is my old roommate and good friend so i expect nothing less than good old fashioned shit talkin

It's totally ok if you're saving yourself for marriage. None of us are judging. In fact, I kinda respect you doing something I couldn't.

I feel like a hipster because I like that "you're gonna miss me when I'm gone" coffeehouse song, am I the only one?

Sorry if Haas. I've been busy saying goodbye to everyone at work today.

This video is nuts. Dashcams are the best invention ever. RIP to the people that died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back