• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
blarg. My dad just posted some status about how Tebow is being bashed and Jason Collins is being praised and it's a sign of how our "civilization" is turning upside down. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, CHIC. BITE YOUR TONGUE.

Get out of here, son. I was on here before chat threads existed, before you matriculated at Maryland, and before your girl Christina L.graduated high school.

It was more a statement that most of the regular CTers these days are relatively new posters. I don't really know how long a ton of people have been around as I've only been on the Wake portion for five years or so. Calm down killa.

People are dumb.

Just ordered a Publix graduation cake. My parents are going to pick it up on Saturday and my dad is going to be THRILLED that I had them add a gator to the cake.

:woot: my landlord said I don't need to pay for the week of May I'll still be in the apartment :woot:

It was more a statement that most of the regular CTers these days are relatively new posters. I don't really know how long a ton of people have been around as I've only been on the Wake portion for five years or so. Calm down killa.

Most of us are like phan and have been around before you ever showed up. Only a few are newer.

Most of us are like phan and have been around before you ever showed up. Only a few are newer.

Right, I understand that. That emoticon is from like 8-10 years ago and I only knew of a couple off the top of my head that were definitively around then.

Does your landlord hate money?

That's just bad business. Nice windfall for you though.

no, she just really likes/liked me as a tenant for some reason. "Do not worry about staying for a few extra days. You have been a wonderful renter."

Landlord is probably going to keep the security deposit instead.

no, she told me to let her know when I was out so we could exchange keys for deposit. I think she is also going to buy the window unit AC I bought last summer. $$ every little bit helps

I made my first post in Fall 2006 after the Syracuse game to say that if Riley Skinner was good enough to be QB1 at Bolles then we would be fine.

Probably the last time I was right about anything.

speaking of this, i still haven't gotten my security deposit back from my old apartment.. two months rent! def would be really nice to have right now.

How long have you been in out?

some state have double payment if they don't send it back in a timely manner with written specifics of penny they withhold.

How long have you been in out?

some state have double payment if they don't send it back in a timely manner with written specifics of penny they withhold.

moved out on April 5. so almost a month.

also, I just found $100 crumpled up in the bottom of my wallet. best surprise EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back