• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 100 - Where even Shooter got laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely enjoyed Pitch Perfect, though it made me want to sing which is dangerous for those in earshot.

I've been feeling generally crummy (cough, congestion, headache) for the past 2.5 weeks, though I feel like I'm getting better this week, which is when the neon snot began.

Now that I'm seeing this, you need to see the doctor. I would put money on it being a sinus infection and at nearly 3 weeks, you need something to knock it out.

i think all of my apartments just asked for 1. but maybe when the economy tanked, places changed their policies? (no idea. just guessing. the last time i rented was before the economy crashed)

Economic downturn was the best thing to ever happen to apartments.

attachment.php

YES YES YES YES YES

You are a god. Always

Now that I'm seeing this, you need to see the doctor. I would put money on it being a sinus infection and at nearly 3 weeks, you need something to knock it out.

darn. most of the symptoms are gone except this neon mess and my teeth/jaw still aches.

Down 6 pounds in a month after my challenge.

No clue Hoops. Measurements are at the end of the day.

This is probably going to ruffle some feathers, but I need to say it:

Blue Bunny Ice Cream > *

This is probably going to ruffle some feathers, but I need to say it:

Blue Bunny Ice Cream > *

Oh man they have this cherry chocolate frozen yogurt that is so freaking good. It's kind of hard to find, though.

I disagree. Family loyalties have me saying bluebell, but I am also a pretty big Mayfield fan

damnit, df07, now i want ice cream.

i wonder if there's a froyo place anywhere near here. there's a DQ, but froyo at least isn't quite as bad as DQ.

Cookout, LBE, etc: Check out the Asheville Lodging thread. I need recommendations on where to stay. Thinking Biltmore area for one night or two if the price is reasonable. Having to postpone another trip so thinking Asheville is a good weekend trip.

Oh man they have this cherry chocolate frozen yogurt that is so freaking good. It's kind of hard to find, though.

Wife got like 5 containers a week or two ago on sale. There are appx. 1.5 containers left (Mint Chocolate Chip & Strawberry).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back