• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 101 - Virginia Can Eat A Bag Of Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked that more people don't recognize my dre quote on the billboard thread. I thought it'd get a little more play than that.

I'm shocked that more people don't recognize my dre quote on the billboard thread. I thought it'd get a little more play than that.

hey man i got it i just think it has been overplayed since the ben folds cover

I think its too common that everyone recognized it was the problem, like trying to do a vague seinfeld reference and going with No Soup for You.

Yeah I was trying to get what BPM stood for, I don't go much past 90's on 9, what am I missing up there?

although palma, you always seemed like more of a jc chasez kinda guy

Driving a hoopdie with half a nail and dropping the ball on 500k sales will NOT help you out with RTQ

I have a nice car (Acura), but I'm not a "car" guy. I'd rather put that money towards something else. I paid for it in cash and will drive it til the wheels fall off. Then I'll buy my next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back