• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 105: Cheap Hotel Room Available in Boone! PM deacphan for deets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
Now where was I before winning the last CT...

Oh yeah, I gotta start flipping people off.

Last edited:
Within the familial context, this thread tittle is even better.

congrats bmoney!

and lbe, the difference between a bread machine and an oven is kind of like the difference between a washing machine and a washing board. they accomplish the same thing, but with practically zero effort from you. you don't have to do any kneading. it does it all for you. you just dump in the ingredients.

congrats bmoney!

and lbe, the difference between a bread machine and an oven is kind of like the difference between a washing machine and a washing board. they accomplish the same thing, but with practically zero effort from you. you don't have to do any kneading. it does it all for you. you just dump in the dough.

An oven is infinitely more versatile to your kitchen than a washing board is to your home.

but the washing machine cleans your clothes infinitely better than a bread maker bakes bread

theres a hamster with a pancake on its head

url

but the washing machine cleans your clothes infinitely better than a bread maker bakes bread

theres a hamster with a pancake on its head

i guess i'm just surprised that you don't like bread maker bread. have you had some bad bread out of it? i'm sure it depends on who is running the machine and how good their recipe is, but my mom's was some of the best bread i've ever had. only complaint is that it's always that weird jacked up shape.

I recommend following @RedWeddingTears if you watch GoT. I can't tell if some of these retweets are serious or just trolling.

i guess i'm just surprised that you don't like bread maker bread. have you had some bad bread out of it? i'm sure it depends on who is running the machine and how good their recipe is, but my mom's was some of the best bread i've ever had. only complaint is that it's always that weird jacked up shape.

Nostalgia also probably adds to the flavor.

White people are straight flipping their shit about GoT on social media. I'm assuming someone died. Was it the dwarf?

Nostalgia also probably adds to the flavor.

maybe, but my mom is a pretty incredible baker (only a mediocre cook. but great baker), so i don't think it's revisionist history or anything at all. it was always very, very good.

maybe, but my mom is a pretty incredible baker (only a mediocre cook. but great baker), so i don't think it's revisionist history or anything at all. it was always very, very good.

Doesn't the bread maker mean she was just measuring ingredients?

White people are straight flipping their shit about GoT on social media. I'm assuming someone died. Was it the dwarf?

They're freakin out over something that happened 13 years ago.

That's me saying OH CRAP GEORGE W BUSH IS GONNA BE OUR PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back