• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 106: Sorry I'm not sorry that my titles aren't good enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom saw eight bald eagles on the Maurice River in NJ the other day. Some of them were babiessss!

tumblr_lsvzq08kco1qmf9gqo1_400.jpg

EIGHT?

EIGHT???

tumblr_lt7yzouNBn1qmf9gqo1_r1_400.jpg

WAIT, HOW LONG HAS SEAN BEEN DEAD?

reminds me of the birds in my mom's town. they pass over during their migratory pattern and every night they gather in the same couple blocks on the wires in the thousands. Its absolutely nuts. They all face the exact same direction on the wire, then scatter off after the sun is set. Go a couple blocks in any direction and you have no idea they are around.

slide1.jpg

I was too late in the season to see the parrots unfortunately :(

8385493836_76c100bb8f_z.jpg

Flipping back and forth between the Spurs and the Mexico game. Pumped to see the US kick off in ten.

Sipping on a Sam Adams homebrew six pack mix. This one is like strawberry or raspberry something, not great.

gah i fucking hate spiders but they're so sweet looking

tumblr_lror2uaQoi1qmf9gqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lrkvq1qYR71qmf9gqo1_400.jpg

I’M NOT REALLY SURE. I MOVED TO WILLIAMSBURG AND THEY JUST SHOWED UP IN MY MAILBOX WITH THE PHONE BOOK AND A COUPON FOR HALF OFF A FIXED GEAR BICYCLE.

jesus i can't even make a joke about this. just incredible photography, even if a chop.

tumblr_lrhvgeQB4h1qmf9gqo1_400.jpg

I know they're deadly and all but I think Black Widows look freaking cool. We had one in our garden a few years ago that strung a web between two dahlia stalks

19582.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back