• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 106: Sorry I'm not sorry that my titles aren't good enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lr75waNmDS1qmf9gqo1_400.jpg

everybody should watch this if they have not.

that video wouldn't work for me (says copyright issues), but his performance was pretty incredible. i don't usually watch awards shows (any of them), but that made me want to watch all of the future tony awards.

celebrity before/after photos (without/with makeup) are stupid.

of course they look magically better with the makeup on... THAT'S WHY WE WEAR IT.

Does the fathead commercials get stuck in anyone else's head? Every night I see it while going to bed and can't get it out of my head.

i just made "ice cream" and it is delicious. 1 frozen banana, splash of almond milk, and two scoops of chocolate whey protein powder. food processor until smooth.

nomnomnom, tastes like chocolate soft serve.

In for the new chat thread. Go USA. Go Spurs. Go Deacs.

Boo, Go Rockets

Just for my childhood hero, Timmay D.

I am a Hornets man, through and through.

I am the worst though, I only watch the NBA finals, and only if there is a dukie to root against (Battier) or a Deac to root for (#21).

Lol, I like the logic about the finals.

BUT HOW ARE YOU ROOTING FOR THAT HEEL DANNY GREEN?

Lol, I like the logic about the finals.

BUT HOW ARE YOU ROOTING FOR THAT HEEL DANNY GREEN?

Life is hard, my friend. Sometimes I've got to make sacrifices. If there is a 'right' side of 15-501, he was definitely on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back