• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 106: Sorry I'm not sorry that my titles aren't good enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lti22s9lMt1qmf9gqo1_400.jpg

Awesome.

Maybe so, but would have been nice to know some of the material on that page wasn't really work appropriate.

I didn't look at anything else on that page, so...sorry?

The Tunnels drools, Chat Thread rules.

So I am doing standup on Friday and I am pretty nervous about how some of my new jokes are going to play out.

I'm rereading LOTR for approximately the 25th time.

I think Two Towers is my favorite, but every time I read "In the House of Tom Bombadil" from Fellowship I just get so pumped.

:geek:

You guys should watch Goldfinger. Classic Bond film, and a memorable role for Oddjob.

k i'm done, let's go USA

I didn't even know there was a USA game last night. I'm the worst wants-to-be-a-soccer-fan ever. Plus I don't even call it football. Should I stop trying or can I keep cheering for MERICA?

i just made "ice cream" and it is delicious. 1 frozen banana, splash of almond milk, and two scoops of chocolate whey protein powder. food processor until smooth.

nomnomnom, tastes like chocolate soft serve.

mmm interesting.

so I was contemplating buying a food processor but I don't really know what I would use it for. It seems you could have made that "ice cream" in a blender too, right?

also - do you eat a lot of protein powder? are you ever worried about getting too much protein? I have no interest in supplementing my protein intake but I don't know maybe I should/need to.

also also - I made a huge mistake... decided to try So Delicious brand almond milk instead of Silk. It is awful, not delicious. Suffering through it but it's making my breakfast cereal a very unhappy part of my day instead of a great part.

I'm rereading LOTR for approximately the 25th time.

I think Two Towers is my favorite, but every time I read "In the House of Tom Bombadil" from Fellowship I just get so pumped.

:geek:

Do you tend to reread/rewatch things or go for something new?

I didn't even know there was a USA game last night. I'm the worst wants-to-be-a-soccer-fan ever. Plus I don't even call it football. Should I stop trying or can I keep cheering for MERICA?

WTF kinda question is that? If you're an American, you can and should always cheer for America and FUCK MEXICO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back