• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 106: Sorry I'm not sorry that my titles aren't good enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a white tattoo sounds pretty sketchy. is that like a swastika?

i do
the word 'follow' in script on my foot. most visible when i am tan or when my feet are cold.
people often ask if i carved it in there myself (thinking it's a scar)

Would you recommend it? I'm considering white if I get this in a more visible place.

a white tattoo sounds pretty sketchy. is that like a swastika?

almostpolitically.gif

i didn't realize this but if you have more than one basset they usually howl and that would get annoying in about 2 seconds.

also i can't imagine trying to lug MULTIPLE bassets off of a piece of furniture. stubborn mofos

i didn't realize this but if you have more than one basset they usually howl and that would get annoying in about 2 seconds.

also i can't imagine trying to lug MULTIPLE bassets off of a piece of furniture. stubborn mofos

Yes, all of this. They howl their freaking faces off.

Would you recommend it? I'm considering white if I get this in a more visible place.

for a simple design like that, yes. i would. especially if your concerned it would ever be an issue in a workplace. double check wherever you're thinking about going though that it's something they'll do- some artists get salty about white ink.

also - note- it's just white ink, not the blacklight stuff.

I sort of want a new tattoo also, but I don't know what or where so I probably won't. I like the inner wrist but it seems unprofessional esp since I'm not in a creative field. Also considered the foot, but I still don't have an idea. I hesitate to do something running related in case I stop running someday.

I sort of want a new tattoo also, but I don't know what or where so I probably won't. I like the inner wrist but it seems unprofessional esp since I'm not in a creative field. Also considered the foot, but I still don't have an idea. I hesitate to do something running related in case I stop running someday.

personally, one of the things i love about tattoos is that they are with you forever... regardless of whether or not you stop running at some point, it WAS a huge part of your life for a long stretch of time. when you're 80 and a grandchild asks about a tattoo, it's clearly not expected that you're still doing whatever makes the tattoo significant. the doesn't make it any less significant.

i mean, you could go super simple with it and just get the dates of each of your marathons down your foot.

i fucking hate comcast. i got a new tablet, and i cant get on the wireless because their fucking router is a nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back