• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 106: Sorry I'm not sorry that my titles aren't good enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the burger I had for lunch today (at the Stone) had a dijon cream sauce, gruyere, a slab of ham steak and a fried egg on it. It was awesome. You local guys should check it before they take it off the menu.

They've had this one before according to df09.

Have any of you watched hot in Cleveland. I just started watching w hen a marathon was on the other week.

#theawkwardmomentwhenyouarebumpingjenniferlopezintheofficeandrealizethatsomeoneelseisstilltheretoo

aw man stupid west coasters it's only like noon there fuuuuuuu

So the burger I had for lunch today (at the Stone) had a dijon cream sauce, gruyere, a slab of ham steak and a fried egg on it. It was awesome. You local guys should check it before they take it off the menu.

They've had this one before according to df09.

Oh yeah, he was totally repping this burger the other day. I really wanted to eat it. Also, I am definitely staying at yours on Saturday night, if that is ok! Let's get that burger.

korma is awesome.

i get a little bored with biryani and tandoori and the standard fare, but i'll never get sick of straight curry.

i think korma is my new go-to indian dish

WHAT

love korma and vindaloo

yeah i think i got burned out on lamb vindaloo. only problem is that korma isn't typically spicy so you gotta specify for them to crank up the HEAT. and thai heat, not gringo heat. if you know what i'm saying.

meh, i like chicken tikka masala but that's fake indian.

OMG, you guys are awful (except for deacphan's second). The only acceptable curries are madras and vindaloos. Lamb and Chicken.

i could see you getting some profound quote on the inside of your bicep.

Sorry, our boy hamrick beat Townie to the inside bicep. Gotta choose another spot.

for real tho, i kinda want a steal your face in black and gold

grateful_dead-steal_your_face-sailfastchicago.jpg

Hmm. I've considered this for years. Mine would be black and white, but I'll probably never get anything that complex.

Also, that fucking hockey game was fantastic. Shit ending, but an awesome game.

Also, are you guys seriously going to get running tattoos? Those are worse than bumper stickers! Ooh cool! A marathon! An Ironman!

Oh yeah, he was totally repping this burger the other day. I really wanted to eat it. Also, I am definitely staying at yours on Saturday night, if that is ok! Let's get that burger.

Sounds like a plan. You know/confirm with AoW if he's coming?

And also, my seatpost bolt is totes stuck, I gotta either find a bike shop to help me get that thing unscrewed or (the route i'll probs take) get some srs grease/unsticker stuff and try and get it loose using that.

Sounds like a plan. You know/confirm with AoW if he's coming?

Nope, i've been super busy, unfortunately. But WaketheUniverse told me today that he and M are going to the beach, so you and I are roof drinking.

Random lesson of the day, the new "drug" craze among kids is to smoke tea.

Nope, i've been super busy, unfortunately. But WaketheUniverse told me today that he and M are going to the beach, so you and I are roof drinking.

Yeah I already knew about WTU I think. ROOF DRINKINGGGG.

And also, my seatpost bolt is totes stuck, I gotta either find a bike shop to help me get that thing unscrewed or (the route i'll probs take) get some srs grease/unsticker stuff and try and get it loose using that.

I had to buy a new one in the first week of my first ten speed last year. Then when I got that 1979 raleigh, I took the post bolt and moved it to the new bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back