• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 106: Sorry I'm not sorry that my titles aren't good enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And anyone got experience with chipped paint on old steel bike frames? Just wondering if I should kinda let it be or try to sand it down/touch it up with car touch up paint. In the looong run I want this to be my bike I experiment with/take apart and do a complete sanding/repainting with.

I had to buy a new one in the first week of my first ten speed last year. Then when I got that 1979 raleigh, I took the post bolt and moved it to the new bike.

Hmm, I'm just wondering how to get it unscrewed at this point.

We gotta finish this shit so I can lock it up and get to bed.

If you can't do it with a couple of wrenches, they'll do it at the bike shop for free. The part is like $3 or something.

:werd: there was also some sort of bike co-op doing bike tune-ups and stuff fo' free down at the farmers market last Sunday (a couple blocks away). Hopefully they'll be there this week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back