• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just taped another set of balls, so I got that going for me

I guess I can't really post a pic from the OR, as I like my job. You'll have to trust me. Just did two months of vag, now it's all dong, all the time

Are you exclusively doing grundle surgeries or what?

The smells are certainly better, despite the ultrasound probe up the b-hole

I'm a big fan of getting up early but going to bed early kind of sucks. I'm just glad I have a DVR.

Missing out on the second half of football games blows though.

I'm a big fan of getting up early but going to bed early kind of sucks. I'm just glad I have a DVR.

Missing out on the second half of football games blows though.

If it's a game that I care about, I'll stay up. I was really into the game last night, so I fell asleep. I will stay up for the Deacs, Panthers, or Spurs.

YO SAY HEY, is it concerning to you that Peanut is already practicing how he will train animals to bring about your demise? If he starts trying to catch raccoons, you would take some action.

I think it's inevitable, but I'm okay with it. If you've got to go, death by wild animal is the way to do so. Very nature, survival-of-the-fittest. I get devoured by a crocodile at my son's command, so be it. Circle of life.

Just taped another set of balls, so I got that going for me

Does this have something to do with bhole scissoring? Are you taping the balls north to clear space for the bhole rendezvous?

Does this have something to do with bhole scissoring? Are you taping the balls north to clear space for the bhole rendezvous?

Yes. And based on what I'm looking at right now, there is no doubt in my mind it's possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back