• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO TILT, if I go under for a procedure that is unrelated to the grundle, can I request a trim of the grundle too?

YO TILT, if I go under for a procedure that is unrelated to the grundle, can I request a trim of the grundle too?

elective grundle shaves are not covered by insurance, but i bet if you had a cool enough doc, they'd do it. on a related note, how much cooler would bobknightfan's rants on the fast food strike thread have been if he was complaining about how much they charged for grundle shaving?

Townie, you'll appreciate this. My grandparents have an old console record player/8 track/radio that they were going to trash. I asked and was given it by them. I'm picking it up this afternoon and also was given all my parents old records from the 70s and 80s. You cant imagine how excited I am for this thing.

dude, but they're doing grundle surgery. you don't wanna be balls deep in a grundle surgery (so to speak) and need to take a break to shave off more hair namsayin'?

I'm talking in generalities here bro, they didn't need to take off half my grundle hair (ONLY HALF WTF) for taking a vein out of my leg, but that's what I ended up with. Fuckers.

Townie, you'll appreciate this. My grandparents have an old console record player/8 track/radio that they were going to trash. I asked and was given it by them. I'm picking it up this afternoon and also was given all my parents old records from the 70s and 80s. You cant imagine how excited I am for this thing.

damn you gotta post some pics of the unit and collection. that's awesome. i just bought a collection of 70 records in varying condition from ebay last week for $100 with shipping. they're coming in today! woot!

I'm talking in generalities here bro, they didn't need to take off half my grundle hair (ONLY HALF WTF) for taking a vein out of my leg, but that's what I ended up with. Fuckers.
If you'd asked nicely they have shaved the entire thing for you. We do it all the time.

My favorite cath groin shaving story is from an 85 year old woman. As she's being prepped for the cath, we mention we're going to be shaving down there for the sterile field. She then lifts up her gown and says "no need sonny, I did it last night. Its like I'm 13 again. I havent seen it in 70+ years". We all lost it right then and there.

If you'd asked nicely they have shaved the entire thing for you. We do it all the time.

My favorite cath groin shaving story is from an 85 year old woman. As she's being prepped for the cath, we mention we're going to be shaving down there for the sterile field. She then lifts up her gown and says "no need sonny, I did it last night. Its like I'm 13 again. I havent seen it in 70+ years". We all lost it right then and there.

Man I had no idea they'd even take it that far.

On a side note, my grundle really isn't meant to be shaved. Not comfortable at all growing back.

BY GOD I LOVE THAT LADY

damn you gotta post some pics of the unit and collection. that's awesome. i just bought a collection of 70 records in varying condition from ebay last week for $100 with shipping. they're coming in today! woot!

I will. It hasnt been played since I was a kid, so I'm hoping it wont take very much to get it running again. We used the turntable as a racetrack for our matchbox cars growing up. I just hate that my parents got rid of their 8 tracks a few years ago.

Nothing like giving the shocker to an 80 yo broad

I have my 90 year old grandma a shower once and she had no pubes. Do you get so old they just fall out?

Ugh 85 yr old hooha. Do not want.

It all feels the same when the lights are off. Kind of like sucking on a puffy nipple. In the dark, you don't know whether that puffy nipple belongs to a hot chick, or whether it is Townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back