• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. only reason its on my dvr now is in case i am strong and need to expand my mind horizons.

I don't strength train, but I think I could see the appeal in that.

WTF is he? Is Ryan crazy, dead, in a coma, or something completely strange?

If this is indeed an organized boycott, I must say it is failing spectacularly. The CT is super tight butthole right now. We've got Dracula Sammy Sosa, Rocket Frog, Fighter Pilot Bald Eagle t-shirts, Townie is running around drinking beers and getting respected by his boss, HTTD is killing it...the CT's butthole has never been tighter in fact. I mean, I never particularly thought about the broads all leaving, but now that they're not around....

tumblr_lo9et1q9711qzbyhpo1_500.gif

And, shit, that's not to mention the recently announced RUBBINS BABY. That child's going to totally come out all:

83260_v1.jpg

I feel the Rays epic collapse is a higher power punishing phan for his bro on bro violence on DG3 during the girl boycott.

Last edited:
Inspired by the takeout thread, I'm about to leave to go get Indian food with the Missus at lunch. That means I'll likely miss finishing up this bad boy. Since it's all us bros, I kind of feel like we should be cool about the end and anoint a worthy bro to finish it. Who is due? Who deserves to be rewarded? In this new broad-less Pit paradigm, starting a new CT should be a meritocracy.

Moonz deserved the last one, imo.

The thread title possibilities have me excited, but the drawback being all those unexplained URLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back