• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 116: Is That A Margarita Runnin Down Your Leg Or Are You Just Happy to See Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by the takeout thread, I'm about to leave to go get Indian food with the Missus at lunch. That means I'll likely miss finishing up this bad boy. Since it's all us bros, I kind of feel like we should be cool about the end and anoint a worthy bro to finish it. Who is due? Who deserves to be rewarded? In this new broad-less Pit paradigm, starting a new CT should be a meritocracy.

MOONZ

a pit broad is going to sneak attack the CT win.

Just keep in mind, a new CT is only as legitimate as we bros choose to recognize. A broad sneaks in to try to win, maybe we recognize the new CT of a worthy bro instead. Just a thought if one of these birds tries any funny business.

Inspired by the takeout thread, I'm about to leave to go get Indian food with the Missus at lunch. That means I'll likely miss finishing up this bad boy. Since it's all us bros, I kind of feel like we should be cool about the end and anoint a worthy bro to finish it. Who is due? Who deserves to be rewarded? In this new broad-less Pit paradigm, starting a new CT should be a meritocracy.

i've never won a chat thread on these new boards, which is suprirising because i usually try.

but i'm a good place today, so would love to help out one of our brothers that needs a win on this sunny thursday.

god watching the challenge online is annoying, 5 commercials each break and there are like 7 breaks

tumblr_mfx61jQA9r1r0n9bmo4_250.gif

If not Moon, I vote Tsy, simply because bro has had a rough week and he seems like a good dude.

We could also reward buckets, who deserves it for the Knot.com wedding page.

yesterday's wings talk inspired me to go out to the local establishment for wing night. chipotle garlic

definitely need to make lunch successful today. but where?

honestly I'm a little sad none of the chicks congrats my little dingus. I thought we were buds with all the running and carrots and work talk hmmmmm

If not Moon, I vote Tsy, simply because bro has had a rough week and he seems like a good dude.

We could also reward buckets, who deserves it for the Knot.com wedding page.

true, but i bote tsy and then moonz in that order, depending on who is around

Tsy, Moon, are either of you around? We'll let you dudes decide who wants to handle the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back