• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdie's daycare is the one that lets the eat ranch dressing with vegetables right? Kids probably all hopped up on sugar.

This is a big concern for my fiancé deachops and me. We are worried about the nutrition of the food if we have to put our child in daycare. Of course, my fiancé hops is really hoping I get this promotion at work in the next year or two so by the time we have kids she can stay home with the little pea-peas. That way my fiancé hops can focus on cooking nutritious meals. Lately my fiancé hops has been focused on these computer programming classes she has been taking at night at CPCC. Really valuable stuff, you should see the cool things she can do with computers now! Hopefully she can work from home with these new skills once we have pea-pea.

There are a lot of interesting names going around these days. People name their kids like they're never going to be a surly 17yr old. Everything sounds adorable when you're talking about a 3yr old, but you need to think LONG TERM and how that name is going to sound in some wedding vows. I will not use examples because heaven forbid any of you have opted for a soft name.

We wanted to go with fairly tame names. Owen is named after a friend that died 10 years ago that we wanted to honor. If we hadn't gone with Owen, I liked the name Henry. As a friend of mine put it, in 500 years there will still be people named Henry. There won't be any Aydens/Braydens/Jaydens.

This is a big concern for my fiancé deachops and me. We are worried about the nutrition of the food if we have to put our child in daycare. Of course, my fiancé hops is really hoping I get this promotion at work in the next year or two so by the time we have kids she can stay home with the little pea-peas. That way my fiancé hops can focus on cooking nutritious meals. Lately my fiancé hops has been focused on these computer programming classes she has been taking at night at CPCC. Really valuable stuff, you should see the cool things she can do with computers now! Hopefully she can work from home with these new skills once we have pea-pea.

overdone

We wanted to go with fairly tame names. Owen is named after a friend that died 10 years ago that we wanted to honor. If we hadn't gone with Owen, I liked the name Henry. As a friend of mine put it, in 500 years there will still be people named Henry. There won't be any Aydens/Braydens/Jaydens.

I'm definitely not a fan of all the -den names. I saw a news article the other day about a teenage couple who had run away together. their names were Braxton and Jayden. I don't even know which was the boy and which was the girl.

Naming kids is tough I feel like it was such a big responsibility.

hey palma, where's the sharp money on the al playoffs now?

I'm pro-"name your god damn kid whatever the fuck you want" aka pro-AMERICA

That does not take into effect that your children will have to be a teenager at some point. Giving him a stupid name is just asking him to shoot up a school.

DF07 = Columbine Enabler

"This novel is not so innocent; instead, this book is filthier, too much for teenagers."

Good thing the barely literate parents are in charge.

Also, one of the other options for rising Juniors was Black Like Me? That was required reading in 7th or 8th grade for me. Good job NC public schools.

That does not take into effect that your children will have to be a teenager at some point. Giving him a stupid name is just asking him to shoot up a school.

DF07 = Columbine Enabler

Like "Adam", "Dylan", and "Eric"?

Dylan is a fucking terrible name. No doubt he was the Charles Manson of that group.

DY-LAN however is the best rapper alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back