• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on a picture hanging rampage today. I'm actually physically tired, and I've just hung 5 things around the apartment.

Some of them are a bitch to hang though. They don't have a wire on the back, just 2 clasps on the back that grip onto nails. So you have to measure out and mark on the wall where to put the nails, etc. I hate that.

dang, it took a long time for Util to make its appearance.

Tate, in the grand scheme of things, is not that bad. I'm more thinking of the Braxlee and Jayden and MaKayla and such.
I'm all for some boss middle names, but paired with something that can actually go on a resume and not look ridiculous for a 45yr old man.

He'll be called "Taint" all through high school.

only dwarfs worry about naming their kid based on how people will make fun of him in hs. newsflash: dumb kids can think of shitty derogatory nicknames for everyone. worry about teaching your kid to deal with other shitty kids rather than giving them a boring ass name hoping it'll save their fat ginger asses.

BREAKING: Tate tried to mess with her again today and Colby came in and pushed him down cause "Sarah is my friend."

#teamcolby fa sho. #fucktate

dang, it took a long time for Util to make its appearance.

Tate, in the grand scheme of things, is not that bad. I'm more thinking of the Braxlee and Jayden and MaKayla and such.
I'm all for some boss middle names, but paired with something that can actually go on a resume and not look ridiculous for a 45yr old man.

E went to daycare with twins named Harper Rocket and Leopold Hammer

In happier news I did just introduce Birdie to Inspector Gadget which was a resounding success.

only dwarfs worry about naming their kid based on how people will make fun of him in hs. newsflash: dumb kids can think of shitty derogatory nicknames for everyone. worry about teaching your kid to deal with other shitty kids rather than giving them a boring ass name hoping it'll save their fat ginger asses.

This

BREAKING: Tate tried to mess with her again today and Colby came in and pushed him down cause "Sarah is my friend."

awesome! Go Colby!

It's cool that Colby stepped up for his friend but the fact the Tate tried to bully/assault her again makes me think neither his parents nor anyone at the daycare tried to straighten him out, and that's not good.

if i have a son, he's going to have to continue the family name (greeks switch first and middle names every generation, so he'll have the same name as my dad).

i'll veto any crazy white trash names but if it's a girl it will probably be up to the future mother of my spawn. or she can name it after one of our grandmas. whatever. big on repetition.

nope

:umkc:

nick-turtle-face.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back