• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 134 - fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently got a new necklace, so I modeled it.

:noidea:

can someone give me #cliffs on the claws recruiting effort?

I'm about to kill some fuckers. There is this need troop of Chinese weirdo dancers who are down the street banging their drums and shot and I'm going nuts.

I'm about to kill some fuckers. There is this need troop of Chinese weirdo dancers who are down the street banging their drums and shot and I'm going nuts.

I hope this sentence is a construct of autocorrect. Otherwise I am now truly old enough that I don't understand the words of you whippersnappers anymore.

I hope this sentence is a construct of autocorrect. Otherwise I am now truly old enough that I don't understand the words of you whippersnappers anymore.

Lol. Yes. Basically, peeps gonna get got for making noise.

Finally some people who are shorter than you...

:couch:

:thumbsup:

It's actually unclear whether they are Chinese. The are a troop that fires Chinese festivals with dragons and shit, but I think they may be Latino. I don't care about anything other than the loud fucking drums.

It's actually unclear whether they are Chinese. The are a troop that fires Chinese festivals with dragons and shit, but I think they may be Latino. I don't care about anything other than the loud fucking drums.

ummm its chinese new year?

I love SO MUCH that Palma is the one to point that out.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back