• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 134 - fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
palma caught feelings for a tinder chick- wonder how long it'll last

well there's a 75% chance I'll palma'it, but there's a stronger than usual chance it could be a thing. she ain't playing games and wants a man, and I'm a man and she checks off alotta my boxes.

well there's a 75% chance I'll palma'it, but there's a stronger than usual chance it could be a thing. she ain't playing games and wants a man, and I'm a man and she checks off alotta my boxes.

NICE! Don't palma it.

So no pictures of lbe overnight? Dang.

Good morning, I guess...

It's Friday right? Work travel always throws me off. One more day. One more day...

And the house gets cleaned tomorrow! Yay! Floors are so gross from the snow melt.

Of the pearl variety?

She is really committed to getting married. You have to admire J's conviction at this point. A lesser man probably would have popped the question before the pearl necklace photo sesh even happened.

I really hope there's somebody in Portland that's like "she wanted to show me a picture of her dog but every other photo was her naked in weird poses"

Day 4 of crossfit is in the books. I understand the allure now. M

It's Friday right? Work travel always throws me off. One more day. One more day...

And the house gets cleaned tomorrow! Yay! Floors are so gross from the snow melt.

Ugh ours too. We cleaned last week but the fresh coat this week fucked it up. My snow boots trap in a lot of salt and snow no matter how much I wipe them so there's always a puddle underneath where I put them.

i think i'm confused. who are we PMing, phan or me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back