• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 134 - fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'd have ever made the SJP horse connection on my own, but it's definitely an internet thing. I don't think she is that unattractive.

Can we go back to the LBE inappropriate picture story? Does she really have a picture on her phone of her rocking a pearl necklace? That's awesome. Definitely something Satan (and ELC) would approve of.

Can we go back to the LBE inappropriate picture story? Does she really have a picture on her phone of her rocking a pearl necklace? That's awesome. Definitely something Satan (and ELC) would approve of.

Leebs, how did you "almost" show this scandalous picture? Did you scroll past it on your phone all quick like, "oh you didn't see that"? Nice work by Jason pulling a pseudo-Townie.

Those Left/Right swipes will get you every time...

Those Left/Right swipes will get you every time...

Murder is justified when you show someone a picture on your phone and they just start randomly swiping through your photos, right? Those people are the scum of the earth.

RTQ, do you ever wish you'd bought a house in Greensboro instead. That commute has to suck.

Murder is justified when you show someone a picture on your phone and they just start randomly swiping through your photos, right? Those people are the scum of the earth.

I would say so. What an incredible invasion of one's privacy. You know people who've done this? Who?

Did this person see your bhole pic?

Need Kickballdeac to confirm what percentage of their nightly telephone conversation time last night was devoted to dash railing against Foxy Knoxy's in absentia conviction.

I used to have some interesting photos on my phone, but since it's now tied into Google+ and it tries to upload my photos to share with my friends every time I take one, I shut that down. Only use the unconnected cameras for that shit now.

I do the reverse of her commute, you just kind of get used to it. I'd love the extra time in the morning, though.

Seems like traffic is often backed up on 40 though, especially in the afternoon. Would hate being stuck in that. Are you prepared as a former Girl Scout with snacks and water in the car- stuff like that. I know leebs probably keeps a gallon of water in her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back