• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 135 - God Bless America and No One Else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I meant to post "The Winter Olympics only suck when compared to the Summer Olympics" is like saying that doggy style only sucks compared to the standing 69, bhole scissoring or SERFBORT

Summer Olympics = THE OLYMPICS

Winter Olympics = made up bullshit by BIG LYCRA

The Winter Olympics have been around for 90 years and the precursor to the Winter Olympics has been around since 1903, just 7 years after the first modern Olympic games

Green_Arrow_60_cover.jpg

The Winter Olympics have been around for 90 years and the precursor to the Winter Olympics has been around since 1903, just 7 years after the first modern Olympic games

Well of course THE OLYMPICS don't predate their modern history. #publicschoolfilth

Well of course THE OLYMPICS don't predate their modern history. #publicschoolfilth

So I take it that you only watch track and field, wrestling, and boxing in the summer and ignore basketball, swimming, and gymnastics?

I'm going to have a permaboner for the next 6 months with the Olympics followed by the World Cup. It really doesn't get any better than that. So cised for the opening ceremony tonight.

So I take it that you only watch track and field, wrestling, and boxing in the summer and ignore basketball, swimming, and gymnastics?

I rarely watch gymnastics. I am way too impatient with all the events that require judging. I think the Winter Olympics are built around figure skating, and it just takes too damn long. Give me some sort of real competition, not some bullshit judgment from some corrupt commie foreigners.

I rarely watch gymnastics. I am way too impatient with all the events that require judging. I think the Winter Olympics are built around figure skating, and it just takes too damn long. Give me some sort of real competition, not some bullshit judgment from some corrupt commie foreigners.

One good thing about tape delays...less waiting for scores!

I don't really watch the winter olympics; the events just don't interest me. For the summer events, I enjoy the lifting, wrestling, boxing, basketball, swimming, some track and volleyball. Pretty standard really.

Also, I feel really fucking hungover today. Worked out last night and had a couple of beers (instead of water), so I'm thinking the Bud heavy's are just doing their thing. I believe I will be leaving the office around lunch time today.

I cannot wait for this

article-2547902-1B07C57800000578-200_634x501.jpg

Hahah, he lives here in Vienna. Dude is a tremendous character.

I'm telling you - Austrians LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the winter olympics. So much so that they export themselves to other countries just so they can have Olympians too

I love any and all Olympics. If you don't love any Olympics just for an opportunity to wish ill on other countries in an even more accepted and encouraged manner than usual, then I just don't know about you.

Reactions: ITK
The only thing making me sad about the Olympics is that I can't participate in the Olympic sport of beer drinking this time around. No one to blame but myself and HTTD's swimmers for that one, though.

This probably belongs in the bro thread, but I just got my hands on a new 20kg Pendlay barbell for my home gym and it is SWEET.

This week has been so long. I had to work every day. It was terrible.

I love any and all Olympics. If you don't love any Olympics just for an opportunity to wish ill on other countries in an even more accepted and encouraged manner than usual, then I just don't know about you.

This is what I love about all Olympics, but we don't go balls deep in the Winter Olympics like we do in THE OLYMPICS.

I wonder what the first Olympics people remember is.
Atlanta. I was 7 years old and my dad drove us up to the games.

Remember watching baseball, soccer, and tennis. Also remember playing at Centennial Olympic Park, running through the fountains. Pretty sure I also learned how to jump rope from Richard Simmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back