• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh impact factor I have a lot to say on that. Also Townie I may be moving into cancer immunology, edit my shit!

wo

have i got the journal for you my friend...

not really, our cancer immunology journal is brand new

tough to say how well it's doing

I'm caught up on the scops now I been busy. I'd be really surprised if we got Shaka. I don't see a huge upside unless he wants a BIG challenge. But it would be awesome and give me hops I mean hope for the program.

WTF it's 2 already. I need some info. Chicdeac, where are your #sources!?!?

I need to be in Libertyville, MD for a wedding on may 17th. I'll probably fly into BWI, but maybe into DC if it's cheaper.
Who's got a couch I can sleep on Friday night? Maybe?

...I'm 60% serious, depending on who responds, and also depending on other possible options.

rubbins, we're gonna need you to pull it together

I need to be in Libertyville, MD for a wedding on may 17th. I'll probably fly into BWI, but maybe into DC if it's cheaper.

...I'm 60% serious, depending on who responds, and also depending on other possible options.

before anybody makes the joke, I'm fairly certain that's the weekend that I'll be out of town for a bachelor party.

Im listening to some 38 special. Always thought "so caught up in you" was "so come with you" also second chance- great middle school slow dance song

You want to crash in our guest room and babysit for the Bug while LDToy and I go on a date? ;-) hahaha

You want to crash in our guest room and babysit for the Bug while LDToy and I go on a date? ;-) hahaha

With lots of 'depending on' factors still out there - yes, I'd be game for this. I'm baby CPR certified and everything!

I've posted so many kickass tunes in the music thread and no one gives a fuck. It's a bit disheartening. But then I remember this board is mainly made of millenials and that explains it and I don't feel so bad.

fwiw, I'm pretty sure that Libertyville isn't a place but Libertytown is ;)

and skip the wedding, or pregame it with Preakness

With lots of 'depending on' factors still out there - yes, I'd be game for this. I'm baby CPR certified and everything!

And when they get home from their date, warm and happy from a couple bottles of fine red, you will be waiting to provide the nightcap.

There is a special place in Hell for people who don't walk down escalators and make sure to stand in the middle so you can't go by them. Especially when the escalator is going 0.1 MPH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back