• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 139: Let's get physical, physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
That steak looks perfectly cooked but no single cut is worth $350.

CT 139: Some day our prince will come...

Just watched Wolf of Wall Street. Wasn't offended in the least by the brotastic assholery, I just thought it it was a little over sensationalist. I enjoyed it thoroughly though, but will only give it a B+. Defs worth seeing if you haven't (and I'm always the last to see something, so I'm sure you all already have).

Oh, and ima go bananas on my roofer. I got a brand new roof in November and I got leaks all over this bitch. And not insignificant shit. Gonna have to replace the entire ceiling in at least two rooms.

Just watched Wolf of Wall Street. Wasn't offended in the least by the brotastic assholery, I just thought it it was a little over sensationalist. I enjoyed it thoroughly though, but will only give it a B+. Defs worth seeing if you haven't (and I'm always the last to see something, so I'm sure you all already have).

actually, we were just talking about seeing this. haven't yet. would have rented it tonight if it wasn't 3 hrs long.

actually, we were just talking about seeing this. haven't yet. would have rented it tonight if it wasn't 3 hrs long.

The 3 hours was the only reason I didn't see it before. But it doesn't feel that long. Especially with a bunch of wine.

Palma got a filet mignon?

769364.gif

That steak looks perfectly cooked but no single cut is worth $350.

It was actually real kobe from kobe. It was disappointing. I sorta went nuts, dropped 270 for an A5 at Stripsteak the night before and it was orgasmic. Stripsteak is the best restaurant in america, hands down

That being said i dont think the actual meat matters as much as the marinade. Stripsteak does something or adds something thats just unreal

When you wake up at 5:30 and put on a spandex Mario costume, you know it's going to be a good day.

When you wake up at 5:30 and put on a spandex Mario costume, you know it's going to be a good day.

Race today? Good luck.

Had steel cut oatmeal and sausage for breakfast. Gonna be a great day.

Not looking forward to a run in 20mph wind though.

If I got $350 to drop on part of a meal I'm doing it at like Alinea or Le Bernardin or something.

Watched Wolf of Wall Street last night as well. Thought it was really good.

CT 139: Some day our prince will come...

Race today? Good luck.

Had steel cut oatmeal and sausage for breakfast. Gonna be a great day.

Not looking forward to a run in 20mph wind though.

Marathon relay in Cary. Awful conditions with wind blowing like Moses and soggy ground. We finished in 1st overall with a 3:15 time. To be fair, the psychopath in 2nd ran all 16 laps by himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back